Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also posted in the handgun forum.
Does anyone have one that can share opinions, etc? I am interested in picking one up for ccw.
Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I saw on berettas facebook page that they are doing $10 range rentals at ranges around the country on the Nano. Maybe you could find a range and try one out. I give mine a big thumbs up!:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
extended mags should be out in October, but we will see. Beretta is notorious for pushing back release dates. Chassis options will be interesting to see, if they ever get around to making them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I picked up a Nano a few weeks ago. Shot 200 through it with only 1 FTE. Just start with quality 124 grain FMJ when you break it in and you should be fine. Alot of the problems come from people using cheap 115 grain and/or not cleaning the gun before using it for the first time.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I bought one a few month ago and ran a few hundred rounds through it of different grains and different manufacturers and have not had a problem yet . Absolutely love it and can't wait to get an extended mag for , but on the other hand I can't find any 9mm ammo for it anywhere in Wisconsin

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought a Nano. Loved it, but just too small for my hands, fortunately, my wife fell in love with it. Its her daily carry gun, in her purse. I checked the Beretta site, they have extended mags on the site, but "out of stock." AND mag extension kits for $15, also out of stock. I emailed Pierce Grips, too to suggest they make an extension for it.....never replied. I like the guns simplicity.

Tony in WI

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I tested one out several times when I was hunting for a new CCW. I liked the NANO, except I constantly shot low with it. Now, I'm by no means the greatest high accuracy shooter and make no claims as such, but I can hold a pretty decent group with most all my handguns. But everytime I fired that NANO I was low, low, low. The local range had a special a few months ago run by Beretta to test drive the NANO and a couple others for free and get a free hat. I have like 4 of the hats cause I kept doing it trying to make myself believe it would get better. Maybe it was just me, I dunno. I finally gave up and got a Sig P938. My first few mags with it were a bit loose on accuracy, but it got better after 150 or so.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I have an Old Faithful Holsters hybrid tuckable holster for my nano. It hasn't scratched the finish on my Nano.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
nanonano123 said:
Is it kydex, and do you holster and in holster your weapon often
It's a hybrid holster; kydex/leather. I don't carry everyday, I live in NJ. But when I travel I use it. It's quite good quality and it hides the pistol really well. It's easily adjustable and if you have some time and tools you can buy the quick assembly kit and save a few $$.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Took the Nano out again today and put a couple hundred rounds of cheap Tula ammo 115 grain making that around 400 round of different types of ammo without cleaning the Nano and guess what , no failures yet . Love the Nano

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just bought a N82 tactical holster for my Nano and have been wearing it all day everyday for about a week and it is by far the best holster I've owned , I will probably get one for my Taurus TCP . I highly recommend this holster for any size person and any size firearm. N82 holsters are high quality well made comfortable holsters and I would give it a 5 out of 5 stars

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
nanonano123 said:
I just bought a N82 tactical holster for my Nano and have been wearing it all day everyday for about a week and it is by far the best holster I've owned , I will probably get one for my Taurus TCP . I highly recommend this holster for any size person and any size firearm. N82 holsters are high quality well made comfortable holsters and I would give it a 5 out of 5 stars
Quite a glowing review!

·
Registered
72 Posts
To drvsafe I don't know what kind of holster you use but seriously the N82 tactical is not like any of my other holsters , I will probably get one for my other firearms also. I'm only 5'5" and weigh 145 and concealing comfortable has always been an issue for me but not anymore with the N82 tactical holster.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts