Beretta nano -opinions?

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Jtelli71, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Jtelli71

Jtelli71 New Member

Also posted in the handgun forum.
    Does anyone have one that can share opinions, etc? I am interested in picking one up for ccw.
    Thanks.

2. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

3. slwarren

slwarren New Member

I saw on berettas facebook page that they are doing $10 range rentals at ranges around the country on the Nano. Maybe you could find a range and try one out. I give mine a big thumbs up!:D

4. Oblivion9

Oblivion9 New Member

I'm waiting for extended mags and also whatever there plans are for the chassis.

5. slwarren

slwarren New Member

extended mags should be out in October, but we will see. Beretta is notorious for pushing back release dates. Chassis options will be interesting to see, if they ever get around to making them.

6. Oblivion9

Oblivion9 New Member

I can see owning one in a couple of years.

7. TMLAROCK

TMLAROCK New Member

I was looking at the baretta nano and Springfield xd 9mm

8. boddah4

boddah4 New Member

I picked up a Nano a few weeks ago. Shot 200 through it with only 1 FTE. Just start with quality 124 grain FMJ when you break it in and you should be fine. Alot of the problems come from people using cheap 115 grain and/or not cleaning the gun before using it for the first time.

9. nanonano123

nanonano123 New Member

I bought one a few month ago and ran a few hundred rounds through it of different grains and different manufacturers and have not had a problem yet . Absolutely love it and can't wait to get an extended mag for , but on the other hand I can't find any 9mm ammo for it anywhere in Wisconsin

10. AntonE

AntonE New Member

I bought a Nano. Loved it, but just too small for my hands, fortunately, my wife fell in love with it. Its her daily carry gun, in her purse. I checked the Beretta site, they have extended mags on the site, but "out of stock." AND mag extension kits for $15, also out of stock. I emailed Pierce Grips, too to suggest they make an extension for it.....never replied. I like the guns simplicity.

Tony in WI

11. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

I tested one out several times when I was hunting for a new CCW. I liked the NANO, except I constantly shot low with it. Now, I'm by no means the greatest high accuracy shooter and make no claims as such, but I can hold a pretty decent group with most all my handguns. But everytime I fired that NANO I was low, low, low. The local range had a special a few months ago run by Beretta to test drive the NANO and a couple others for free and get a free hat. I have like 4 of the hats cause I kept doing it trying to make myself believe it would get better. Maybe it was just me, I dunno. I finally gave up and got a Sig P938. My first few mags with it were a bit loose on accuracy, but it got better after 150 or so.

12. nanonano123

nanonano123 New Member

Does anyone know if there is a crossbreed supertuck holster that is not kydex and does not scratch the firearm

13. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I have an Old Faithful Holsters hybrid tuckable holster for my nano. It hasn't scratched the finish on my Nano.

14. nanonano123

nanonano123 New Member

Is it kydex, and do you holster and in holster your weapon often

15. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

It's a hybrid holster; kydex/leather. I don't carry everyday, I live in NJ. But when I travel I use it. It's quite good quality and it hides the pistol really well. It's easily adjustable and if you have some time and tools you can buy the quick assembly kit and save a few $$.

16. nanonano123

nanonano123 New Member

I carry my tcp everyday in a desantis nemesis pocket holster its so confortable i forget its in my pocket sometimos

17. nanonano123

nanonano123 New Member

Took the Nano out again today and put a couple hundred rounds of cheap Tula ammo 115 grain making that around 400 round of different types of ammo without cleaning the Nano and guess what , no failures yet . Love the Nano

18. nanonano123

nanonano123 New Member

I just bought a N82 tactical holster for my Nano and have been wearing it all day everyday for about a week and it is by far the best holster I've owned , I will probably get one for my Taurus TCP . I highly recommend this holster for any size person and any size firearm. N82 holsters are high quality well made comfortable holsters and I would give it a 5 out of 5 stars

19. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Quite a glowing review!

20. nanonano123

nanonano123 New Member

To drvsafe I don't know what kind of holster you use but seriously the N82 tactical is not like any of my other holsters , I will probably get one for my other firearms also. I'm only 5'5" and weigh 145 and concealing comfortable has always been an issue for me but not anymore with the N82 tactical holster.