Firearms Talk banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome johnp. Head over to the new member area and introduce yourself to the folks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
In AMMOCLIP I found the Magazine for your Beretta 70S. Good luck

P.S
I have the manual of the Beretta 70S in PDF... if you want it please give me you email address and I'll send to you.

Hi so glad to be in touch sent you a PM
best regards
If possible you would you send me a copy of the manual for the Beretta 380, Model 70s.
My email address is: [email protected]

·
Registered
421 Posts
You got a great gun.

I own a 70S in .22 cal

I wish it was a .380

Have you seen this article

Beretta Model 70 and 71—special purpose favorites of the Israeli Mossad and sky marshals.

Tactical-Life.com

It's a fun read.

Congratulations on your new gun.

:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi. I, too, have just inherited a 70 s .380. Mine has Berber corporation N.Y. N.Y. stamped on it. not sure what that means. If you could send me the pdf of the manual I would appreciate it greatly. Its my first gun!! Thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Baretta 70S .380 cal Owners Manual

AsmelEduardo

I am also looking for an owners manual for this gun if you could send it to me. I just purchased it the other day and it looks almost brand new!
Thanks in advance: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
14,984 Posts
I used to carry a 70S in 380 and it saved my butt. There are 2 Beretta 70S models floating around out there. One is the real 70S and the other is a pieced together model 1935 that Stoeger put on the market calling it a 70S. I know someone who bought one thinking it was a real 70S.:(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mod 70s Mags

I recently bought a .380 Mod 70s (Gracia). It was a bear to break down. I took it to a local gunsmith who looked at it and told me the slide and frame were very rough. He deburred and polished them with a stone and now all is good and I love shooting this gun.

My question is about mags. I bought 5 (Garcia) mags from Gunclip. These mags are very very hard to insert and remove. One of them is so bad I won't use it because it would have to be inserted with a lot of force and I'm afraid it would never come out. The original mag that came with the gun is not marked Garcia and is also very tight to insert and remove. The only difference I have seen betweeh the Garcia and non-Garcia mag is the Garcias won't lock the slide back after the last shot. I bought the Garcias because I read that non-Garcias in a Garcia gun will jam. So my questions are : are the mags supposed to be that tight, if not are they supposed to be "drop-free", and is what I read about Garcia mags true of BS?

BTW I have a model 86 and it is a great gun too.

Thanks for you help and info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Snitz55,

That is fantasic, what have I got to do in order for you to take your valuable time and get me a copy of the manual too? Just say the word my friend, and thank you in advance for your generousity.
If for some reason snitz is not on here can anyone else help me out? It can be sent to my email: [email protected] or I can fwd my address.

Thanks everyone!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts