Beretta holster

Discussion in 'Beretta Forum' started by kkcaller, Dec 4, 2020.

1. kkcaller

kkcaller New Member

I cannot find anyplace that has a leather paddle holster for a Beretta model 100, printed on barrel, also known as a model 70. Older model. It says Pietro Beretta. Can anyone help?

2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

kkcaller,

I had a Beretta Jaguar 22 when I was younger. It was of the same design as your Model 100. But if you want to get a leather paddle holster for it IMO you are going to have to in all likelihood, contact a custom holster maker to have one made. Obviously there is not an inexpensive source for that. Unless you have a Leathersmith in the area that would draw a pattern off your pistol and make it for you.
    My Uncle who passed away several years ago could have made one for you with no problem. He was truly an Expert Leathersmith.
    He made my Sheriffs Department Brown Basket Weave Gun Holster, Pouches and Belt for me when I first got hired. It was beautiful. Later when I went to the Metro PD I found he had made their Holsters for them for years. He also re-did worn Saddles that were fantastic when he got finished.
    So just sharing some thoughts! But sorry to say probably that is your only solution!:(

3. kkcaller

kkcaller New Member

4. kkcaller

kkcaller New Member

Thanks for the information, I am finding out they are not easy to find, I have a guy that can make me one, I always seem to have something thats hard to find, lol

DonD and Sniper03 like this.