Beretta ARX100

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by purehavoc, May 28, 2013.

1. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I got to fondle one of these Saturday , reminded me of the SCAR but a bit lighter in weight than the SCAR I have handled in the past, Im not exactly sure what it weighed in at but I know it was around what my short SBR weighs which is in that 5# range . I didnt get to shoot it as it was on the beretta display trailer but it was another neat battle rifle . One thing that was pretty unique was the ability to switch ejection right to left with the flip of a switch . I wouldnt trade in any of my ARs for one though ;)
    Retail $1950

[​IMG]

2. mag318

mag318 Member

Interesting rifle but IMO way overpriced, it does have some innovative features though. We'll see how it does sales wise once they're in wide circulation.

3. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

Interesting. Too much polymer for too many dollars for me though. I do like the fast barrel change out but the breakdown seems to take longer than my AR even though its "fast." But hey, it comes with a sling!

[ame]http://youtu.be/c5h0DUETOoc[/ame]

4. pawjr74

pawjr74 New Member

For how small it is, it's still pretty bulky and probably not worth the price. Looks like it'd be fun to shoot though.