Firearms Talk banner

Beretta 92A1 Holster

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Allenvdb 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

After my 1st holster for my dad I had to make myself one. I am really pleased with how this one turned out for my Beretta 92A1. So pleased I am probably going to remake my dad's because this one is so much nicer I want to make his better. Just figured I would share this with everyone.

Thanks, Allen.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks guys! Steelfingers that is just fieblings Dark Brown leather dye but the way the leather took it gave it some red undertones in the light. I really like the way the color turned out.

#8 ·
Thanks everyone glad you all like it! Primer, sorry I do not have an SKS or id be happy to make one for you.

#9 ·
Looks nice. where are you getting your leather? I've been looking for a good place to buy small pieces. I don't need a whole cow skin for $150. Also, what are you using to stitch with? I'd like to make some leather stuffs, but don't want to go out and buy a special leather sewing machine

#10 ·
Looks nice. where are you getting your leather? I've been looking for a good place to buy small pieces. I don't need a whole cow skin for $150. Also, what are you using to stitch with? I'd like to make some leather stuffs, but don't want to go out and buy a special leather sewing machine
Cuda, I actually buy 8oz Veg Tan leatger pieces from eBay. Usually a 5 or 6 foot square piece costs about $30. To sew I just use two large sewing needles and hand stich everything I make.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.