Benny Presents: Real Members of Genius

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, May 16, 2011.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Indulge me.

More than once, people here have told me I'm some kind of genius.

Poppycock.

YOU guys are the real brains here.

So I will be honoring one member a day in this thread. My posts will be from the heart, don't read more into it than is there.

Thank you.

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Benny salutes....Willshoum.

I don't know what the hell he's saying 75% of the time. I chalk it up to some sort of crazy Cajun patois that I'll never get.

I often envision what you guys look-sound-act like, I'm pretty sure we all do, and I keep coming up with the Cajun in "The Waterboy", the one that spoke that deep swamp stuff that nobody understood.

That said, there's something in his posts that makes me want to party with him. I can't put a finger on it, but something tells me that he would be the biggest party animal on the whole forum.

Will is alright by me.

I salute you, Will in da swamp!

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Benny salutes.....Junho

Junho was one of the first people to welcome me here. He was/is remarlable in that his avatar was a female Korean Pop star, and he kept his posts gender ambiguous. So naturally, people thought he was a hot Asian babe.

Unfortunately for everyone, Junho was a dude who could bench crazy amounts.:eek:

That entertains me.

I salute you, Junho!!

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Benny salutes.....Francisco.

The majority of guys here buy a gun, then down the road, get an EDC knife to go with it as an afterthought.

A rare few do it the other way around.

For guys like us, every gun is a BUG, something to pull after your wrist gets tired from the snap cuts.

I've got representative pieces, Francisco has whole catalogs. Knife guys are just...different.

I salute you, Francisco!

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Ahem, ahem ... Math is not your strong point is it? :rolleyes:

:p :D

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Told you I weren't no genius....:D

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Kudos BB, well done.

8. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

Great idea BB! *thumbs up*:)

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Benny salutes.....WDB.

This guy truly wants no limelight, prefers below the radar.

But few have made such level headed posts, he's the poster boy of "Think before you type."

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who dislikes him, so....

I salute you, WDB!

10. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Wait. What? :D

11. orangello

orangello New Member

Some of us are known to drink. ;)

12. Eric0424

Eric0424 New Member

I think you forgot "heavily". :D

13. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

And very often. :)

14. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

meh . . . . . . :rolleyes:

15. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Benny salutes......DavyBoy.

The Brits are cool by default. Gin, Bond, Benny Hill.

But a British shooter? I wonder how many here, spoiled by getting milk, a DVD, and a gun at the same Wal-Mart would be willing to jump the hoops to do a range day that this man has jumped.

A solid guy, with a wealth of experience, and a perspective far different than ours, but not so different at all.

I salute you, DavyBoy!!

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Benny salutes......SuprDave.

Jackie Chan has put out wonderful little movies for decades, his early stuff was magnificent.

But none was better than his "Drunken Master" series. In these films, he truly mastered the perfect blend of plot, action, and comedy.

SuprDave is the Jackie Chan of the forum. He blends comedy, substance abuse, and information into a seamless wonderland of posts.

I salute you, SuprDave!

17. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Background Singers break in -

Real Members of Genius

18. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsC3ni7A88M]YouTube - Bud Light Present- Real Men of Genius Commercials[/ame]

19. iluv2shoot2

iluv2shoot2 New Member

Real Men???

I haven't seen or heard those. Don't watch much tv. But let me tell you, that was some serious funny stuff. Made me choke on my tea!! It hurts coming out of your nose!

20. Eric0424

Eric0424 New Member

I've got 220 of these from radio spots on my hard drive, regular commercials and some live on morning radio, I can't think of one that isn't worth listening to. There's still 30-40 of these I have yet to find, but I search the file sharing programs for new ones every month or so.

Some have tried to imitate them, a couple of morning radio shows, You Tuber's, etc. but they're never as good as the originals. They're just cheap copies and are rarely funny, it's like buying a "1911" from Daisy.

These started out titled Real American Hero's, but were changed/renamed after the Sept. 11 attack out of respect for the actual hero's.