Benning Complains...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You know what annoys me? People with NASCAR stickers on their car that don't surpass the speed limit.

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You know what else? "Jack Wagon". It was cute for a week. It's old now. But it's making it's way to a T-shirt, guaranteed.

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You know what else? Pondering whether it's inappropriate to make my ribs with Jack Daniels sauce for the A.A. picnic.

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You know what else? Pondering if I grill shrimp from the Gulf, will it catch on fire?

5. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Benny is padding his post count... trying to catch up to JD.

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You know what else? "Green Bullets". Yeah, I need to shoot you, but I don't want to needlessly expose you to lead.

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You know what else? That I didn't have the foresight to hyphenate Benning-Boy. It just looks cooler hyphenated.

8. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You know what else? Gas prices didn't go up at all while million of gallons were spilling in the ocean, but as soon as they capped it......

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

How about abstinence advice from MTV?

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

How in the hell did Jersey Shore rake in a 5.5 million viewer rating and What about Ted gets cancelled?!?

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Can anybody give me the year that the "M" left MTV?

12. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Women that have Betty Boop stickers on their cars tend to be most unlike Betty Boop. No heels, skirt, makeup etc like the Boopster, just PLAIN & FRUMPY.

13. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

YES!!! I saw one yesterday, had the airbrushed liscence plate, the air freshener, the whole nine, and 3 hundy easy!

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Why is it that everyone that drives a "green" vehicle are the worst drivers on the planet?! Seriously, how is creating a traffic jam of 30 cars behind you on a one lane road in any way helping the Earth??

15. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Sadly around '97 or so with the introduction of "The Real World"

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I want to polute something just for the hell of it now.

Most green things on the planet are dangerous. Alot of green snakes are poisonous. Green rocks glow in the dark, are radioactive, and will blind you while putting you in the "seedless grape" club.

I say go gray!

17. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Years ago, the car at the front of every traffic slowdown was a Caravan - now it's a Prius.

Why do all the women that wear spandex look like they should be wearing a tent?

18. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

If the Aztecs are right, I spend all of my Christmas shopping money on expensive whiskey and cheap women. If they're wrong, I just pizzed off everybody because I have nothing in the way of Christmas gifts.

I hate the Aztecs. If they were so effin bright, where are they now?

19. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

I am doing my part, I just polluted my work area with a noxious gray cloud...

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  20. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Do it proudly! Tell them you're doing your part to aid in the harvesting of methane, so we won't have to drill!

Effin hippies!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.