Benelli Vinci

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by t-rav, Jun 19, 2010.

1. t-rav

t-rav New Member

I am in the market for a new dove duck pheasant shotgun and i found a vinci that i am wanting to buy, but i wanted to research it some before i bought it. Can yall give me any insight or negativity towards this shotgun. The one i want it 12 gauge 28" barrel in camo.

Thanks
    Travis

2. Hatchet8

Hatchet8 New Member

Reply on the Vinci (a masterpiece)

:DWhat you are wanting to buy is basically Binelli's newest & state of the art shotgun.They spent a lot of time developing this weapon & from my reading on it's review in The American Rifleman,you can expect a gun with very low recoil,very comfortable & generally just an awesome gun. Just think of it this way, you really can't go wrong buying one of their guns, especially one that is changing how alot of manufacturers look at shotguns period. My only holdback would be the slightly impressive price tag, it's not really horrible for what you are getting, but I couldn't afford to run out & just pick one up, not that I wouldn't given the disposable revenue. Good luck to you brother. It may help to read that review in T.A.R. that I mentioned, another shotgun you may want to check out is the Remington Nitro Mag. It also seems to have a bulletproof reputation as far as shotguns go. Hope this helps bud.

3. t-rav

t-rav New Member

Yea im pretty set on getting this shotgun.

4. suprdave

suprdave New Member

It's extremely light, and from what I've been told it has very little recoil. The major drawback for me is the Vinci is chambered for 3", so no 3 1/2" shells for goose. I shouldered one, and it felt great, but I'll wait to see if they make one with a 3 1/2" chamber.

5. Hatchet8

Hatchet8 New Member

That's a good point ,I didn't remember that from reading the article on it. Do you own one, & how do you like it next to the Nitro Mag?

6. suprdave

suprdave New Member

No, I don't own one, and that's the exact reason I don't own it! I love "reaching out" with the 3 1/2" loads. I haven't fired a NM, so I can't give you a range report on it. Sorry for the LACK of help I've provided!

7. Hatchet8

Hatchet8 New Member

No problem just curious to get a shooters point of veiw.

8. t-rav

t-rav New Member

I dont nearly ever have a need for 3.5" shells, i stick to mainly 2.75 for almost anything but waterfowl ill load 3"

9. Hatchet8

Hatchet8 New Member

Well sounds like you've found your gun. Good luck with it & let me know hoe it works out for you.

10. Hatchet8

Hatchet8 New Member

Well sounds like you've found your gun. Good luck with it & let me know hoe it works out for you.

11. Hatchet8

Hatchet8 New Member

Sounds like you've found your gun, good luck.

12. t-rav

t-rav New Member

Yea im going saturday to get it, ill let yall know after i run a few boxes through it.

13. t-rav

t-rav New Member

Picked up my vinci today in max 4 28" barrel. will be shooting it tomorrow.

14. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

Those things are sexy! You gotta post up some pictures and do a range report!

15. Hatchet8

Hatchet8 New Member

That's awesome brother, send me a pic when you can.

16. t-rav

t-rav New Member

I dont know how to upload pics,