Belly Band

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Missouribound, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Missouribound

Missouribound Well-Known Member

Anyone using a "belly band" type of carry.....and what are you carrying? Summer carrying is difficult for me, since I wear shorts and t-shirts 99% of the time. The pistol (.380 Bodyguard) as light as it is still tugs my shorts down when I pocked carry...and any clip on holster is out of the question for the same reason. I wind up locking it in the vehicle in an lock box, or carrying in a fanny pack now, which is't the worst situation....but still looking for other options.

2. amandaloveszoe

amandaloveszoe New Member

Desantis is best one i found. My kahr p380 fits perfect!

3. elfmdl

elfmdl New Member

I tried one for the same reason, maybe I need to try a better one but the one I got scratches the absolute hell out of me.

4. wieseman71

wieseman71 New Member

I had the same problem plus I didn't like the the butt of the gum rubbing against my skin. I now wear a tank top tucked in my shorts with a t shirt over top, I hardly notice it now.

5. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

I've use the belly band at times. They are good, and after a while one doesn't notice that they are still wearing it.

6. jyo

jyo New Member

In my opinion, belly-band holsters are only good for smaller, thinner pistols---the Kahr CW-9 or Walther PPS would be the LARGEST pistol I would consider in a belly-band type holster---even smaller would be better...