Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ya I got one I made actually. I wear it at the 4/5 position. I also got a nice iwb old faithful holster on order, but the belly band will still be nice when I wanna wear basketball shorts or something w/o a belt.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Does the gun print very bad with one?
That has more too xo with the size of the gun and your position of carry. I've carried a Kahr PM 9 plus 1 BUM in a belly band for 5 years now with no issues and no printing.

This Kahr is small enough to carry strongside just like you would in an IWB Holster. The added benefit of a belly band is that your gun does not go to the floor with your pants when conducting a class 2 download in a public RR.:eek:

Tack

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
When I commute on bicycle I always carry with my Kahr P380 with a belly band on my solar plexus. Even with a T-shirt it doesn't print at all, but that's probably because I am carrying the smallest 380acp on the market.

I have had to modify it to fit my magazine and to fit my particular gun with the cant I wanted. What I mean by modify it is take out my wife's sewing machine and go to town with the tactical black thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts