Because I am a Woman

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by RugerShootinGal, Nov 6, 2010.

1. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Because I am a woman when I argue I am never wrong! Because I am a woman I will never get lost because I am not to proud to stop and ask for directions! Because I am a woman I can multi task! Because I am a woman I can work all day and come home and work all evening! Because I am a woman everyone can hear me ROAR lol!!!!:D

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Because I am a woman I can run my house, work my full time job, raise my kids, pay my bills, bring home the bacon AND cook it. Because I am a woman I can be gentle and tough at the same time. Because I am a woman I can have a beautiful garden and mow the lawn. I can do 'manly' jobs around the house without being ridiculed. Because I am a woman I can play with guns and carry a pink purse. Because I am a woman I can do it all and have been for the last 17 years.

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Uh... I could say something about this, but as a man, I think I had better keep my mouth shut.

j/k

I like this thread.

4. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

Because I am a woman, I have to do twice as much as any of the men in the same job to be considered half as good.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  5. winds-of-change

Because I am a woman in a man's world, I have learned to be proud of a job well done because usually as women we aren't going to hear it from anyone else.

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Because I'm a man, I am asking for the Mods to please move this thread out to the Club House, so every man can see this thread and other woman forum members can post as well. ;)

Because your a woman...I feel that everyone of you deserves utmost respect, gratitude, pampering and pleasing for all that you do!

You go Kara Zor-El (Superwomen)!! :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  7. jca1

jca1 New Member

Women are God's most beautiful creations. I never understood why women felt like bringing themselves down to a man's level was a good thing.

8. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Because you are a woman...you will bring my beer already opened.:rolleyes:

9. winds-of-change

If I open it, I drink it. Go get your own. ROFL!

10. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

Because your a woman, I won't persist in the argument. I know I can't win (and rightfully so).

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Because you're a woman, I will always keep in mind that PMS means "Pass my Shotgun".

12. Shihan

13. RugerShootinGal

Because I am woman CA357 I need someone to PMS because I am gonna scare the s*** out of Shihan!!!! Because I am woman I got some well needed time to myself today with no questions asked. Because I am woman I feel strong and smart and secure enough in my womanhood to watch a chic flick and cry!! Because I am woman I feel I can conquer anything that gets in my way when it comes to protecting my children!!! Because I am woman I feel you guys are great to support this thread!!!:D

14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Each and every one of these sounds like my kind of woman! :D

not to mention great fodder for the Fruedian Slips thread :p

15. Shihan

Take heed men, when the Devil cannot reach us through the spirit...he uses a beautiful woman to reach us through the flesh.:D

16. TheDaggle

TheDaggle Member

Because you're women, Shihan should run for dear life, and I'll wait under a desk until it's over...

17. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

Ha, sorry Shihan but that was funny.

18. RugerShootinGal

Because I am woman Daggle you are correct!!! Oh yeah and being under the desk is a great idea!!:D

19. Shihan

"I haven't spoken to my wife in 2 weeks."

"Why Not?"

"I don't like to interupt her."

"HA, HA, HA, HA, HA."
    [​IMG]

20. Shihan

What do women and Slinkies have in common?

Nothing much, but you can't help smile when they tumble down the stairs.

OOOH!

Attached Files: