Beauty with a gun kills home invader

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Colossal Urprising, Mar 22, 2011.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

thats awesome!! good for her. pink .38 too. one less scum sucking goblin to worry about. the fact he beat the crap out of her fiance first goes to show just why gun control is pro-crime.

2. m72law

m72law New Member

damn...she is pretty:D & a good enough shot!

beauty qeen 1 / scumbag 0...

its nice to know there is 1 less scumbag in the world,

meghan brown is my hero;)

3. CourtJester

CourtJester Active Member

4. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Out-freaking-standing!!!!

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

"Miss Tierra Verde, snatched her gun from a nearby bedroom and shot the suspect several times – hitting him in the chest, groin, thigh and back, her fiance said. Hill was pronounced dead at the scene."

Hmmmm...With just a .38 no less! ;)

Indubitably indeed. :cool:

6. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

Because it is a pink, 38 I am asuming it is a charter arms pink 38 snubbie.
    Which means four hits with a 5 shot snubbie; pretty darn good for someone that performed poorly at the range.

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Self-defense at it's finest.

Pretty girl - 1

Piece of crap - 0

2A - another win

Brady's - sad the pretty girl and her man were not killed or very bad then killed or sad the pretty girl did not shoot everyone in the house but the piece of crap

8. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

BUT, she was good when it counted.....

Although, I do think this statement should not have been uttered by her fiance:

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

i dunno why cant she wear a 60k ring?? why shouldnt she be able to?? the feeling i got from that part of the story was getting aweful close to blaming her and her for fiance since they do well in life. pretty close to blaming a female rape victim for dressing nice instead of the scumbag that did the rape...

10. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

I am glad she was able to take care of this scumbag. That said, she was very lucky that her fiance was home or this would have most likely ended very differently.

11. Theunsb

Theunsb New Member

More girls act like her your prisons are going to run empty.:eek:

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yeah. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is this fool doing roaming the streets, over??!!

13. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

14. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Well Done!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUO3TMO-ezo]YouTube - UnleashTheBeef.com - Ted Nugent "I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders."[/ame]

15. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

He's 42 and goofy looking, she is 25 and hot. I have to make me some money!

That was some nice shooting especially considering that they both said she didn't do so well at the range. Adrenaline is a wonderful thing.

16. NGIB

NGIB New Member

As always, the MSM will always try to paint the thug as a decent person. Here's a quote:

Around Atlanta, every time a BG ended up taking a dirt nap this line invariably got into the story:

17. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Believe me they will not have any problems with the Pinellas County Sheriff's Department. Privately I am sure they are rejoicing that the Dirt Bag bit the dust! And God Bless the young lady. And yes she is beautiful!
    The tax payers will not have to pay for the dirt bags room and board again! Sounds like he should have been shot a long time ago!

18. Car54

Car54 New Member

I wonder if homeowners insurance covers the hazmat clean up from the massive blood spill?

Anyway, one less dirtbag for society to deal with.

19. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member