Beatings Trend

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by Rentacop, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

No basically I'm saying you don't know what you are talking about. Simple as that!

2. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

Maybe I can explain the statement so Manta can understand it :
    " An armed society is a polite society " means that trouble-makers behave when they know that armed men stand ready to respond .
    The quote in no way says that a society must be armed to be polite .
    If you have any further problems understanding the English language, please feel free to write to us again at any time . Your concerns are important to us . Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention . ( All that stuff ) .

OLD Ron, Caveman Jim, ellis36 and 3 others like this.

3. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

If I ran the zoo, I would re-instate the code duello. Many loudmouths would zip it if they knew there would be consequence.

locutus, Caveman Jim and towboater like this.
  4. austin92

austin92 Well-Known Member

This^. It’s not about holding doors with a smile, it’s about not snatching purses or what ever crime because you know every person around you is armed. But like I was saying, he just has no idea what we’re taking about. Maybe he should post some things about his country and we can pick it apart as if we live there and know anything about it.

towboater, freefall and Caveman Jim like this.
  5. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

Young people have not yet gained a vision of their own mortality. That's why armies have virtually always been made up of 18-25 year olds. Until people of their own age begin to pass away, death is not "real" to them. As we age, reality sinks in. Once, we were unassailable and had little to fear from confrontation on an equal physical basis.

Old age and wisdom beats youth and enthusiasm. The older one becomes, the less likely we are to charge the pillboxes. Artillery lends closure to what would otherwise be a gory brawl. Older folks need artillery to even the odds. My artillery is concealed but readily available. I have seen the results of assaults and have no desire to become a statistic nor the subject of a local news article.

kfox75, primer1, towboater and 3 others like this.
  6. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Well-Known Member

Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl
    Fredrick II of Prussia

kfox75, RJF22553, towboater and 2 others like this.
  7. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

That's it !!! We had a very old cartoon on a courtroom wall with the quote and depiction of an artillery crew firing into a mess of soldiers engaged in ...an ugly brawl. Thanks !!

BK3220, kfox75 and towboater like this.
  8. formerCav

formerCav Well-Known Member

that is part of the reason I don't have Purple Heart or Handicapped license plates.
    you become a TARGET!!
    I learned that when I lived in MN

9. Rentacop

"The altercation started outside when a man confronted another man wearing the hat in support of President Donald Trump outside the Wyoming Valley Mall in Wilkes-Barre on Dec. 30, authorities said Tuesday. The man threatened to assault the Trump supporter if he did not remove his hat, and then tried to knock it off his head.
    Police say the man wearing the hat then pulled a gun out and pointed it at the ground, prompting the other man to flee the scene."
    https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/202...her-man-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat/

kfox75 likes this.
  10. RJF22553

RJF22553 Well-Known Member

In Virginia these days (or soon-to-be), he would be charged with "brandishing a weapon"...
    Glad the PA folks got it right.

kfox75 likes this.
  11. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

The assailant was suddenly overcome with a sense of politeness and left the space occupied by the assailed.

12. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Sorry I can't find the link now, but I remember reading a year or two ago about a 50 year old woman that was attacked by two 20-ish thugs in a parking lot. She was unarmed.

She killed one with his own knife, and severely injured the other. Seems she was a Krav Magaa teacher. DA tried to file charges, but judge threw them out.

Sometimes the good guys win!

tac foley, kfox75, Viking and 4 others like this.
  13. Rentacop

kfox75, locutus, sheriffjohn and 2 others like this.
  14. Rentacop

https://nypost.com/2020/01/11/seria...in-hours-after-release-under-bail-reform-law/
    ...allegedly slugging a 23-year-old woman in the face so hard that two of her teeth were knocked out.

Webb, who police say is homeless, also attacked a second woman near Grand Central Terminal just hours after the Wednesday attack, punching the 35-year-old and kicking the back of her head, prosecutors said....
    charges, including reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct, criminal possession of a controlled substance, obstructing governmental administration, and two violations of local law.... freed on supervised release.

15. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Now that the weather is cold i watch a lot of murder stuff on Discovery. One lady took the knife from her attacker and stabbed him in the heart. Another lady stabbed the scumbag who ordered her to provide oral sex. Stab wounds were below the belt. Fast forward a long time and the perp had been released from prison He was being booked on new charges.

The victim had attended the police academy and was a cop. The booking officer: "You forgot the stab wounds below the belt, I put them there."

towboater likes this.
  16. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

I love it when a citizen comes across a pile of pig-schidt and shovels it into the ditch!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

17. Rentacop

More MAGA hat assault stories :

https://nypost.com/2019/09/06/charges-dropped-against-pair-accused-in-maga-hat-attack/

https://www.fox46charlotte.com/news...a-hat-wearing-bar-patron-gets-90-days-in-jail

Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz reportedly placed a “Make America Great Again” baseball cap on his dead mother in her casket to spite her for her anti-gun stance, The Miami Herald reports. According to a 425-page investigative police report released on Thursday, Cruz and his mother, described by a friend as a “liberal anti-type gun type,” had frequent disagreements over politics while she was still alive, particularly gun control laws. After she died in 2017, Cruz reportedly saw it as his chance to get the last word. “Due to the fact that his mother hated Donald Trump he put [the MAGA hat] in her casket with her when she died and took a picture of her with the hat,” a friend of Cruz’s, Hunter McCutcheon, told a detective.https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-took-photo-of-dead-mother-with-maga-hat

18. RJF22553

He was evil, pure and simple. Should be dispatched NOW.

locutus likes this.
  19. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes, we did. Something I saw first hand, a few days ago, when someone came to my door over another incident, he was not involved in, with three friends, and announced they would be waiting in the front yard, for me to"Grow a pair, and come out."

i walked into the other room, told my wife and friend who was here, to call LE, and stay in the house, grabbed one of the HD shotguns, and stepped out onto the porch. as soon as they got to the first step, up it came, aimed COM on the first one.

funny thing. EPD didn't charge me in that incident. Especially because there were two other people inside I was also defending at that point.

NY, I would have been in the back of a cruiser, if I wasn't shot first. Here, a disabled individual, potentially facing three attackers, has the right to respond in such a manner. at home, or anywhere they may legally be.

Although, I do need to go to court over a different incident earlier, that i will not be going into detail about here. After court is done, and my actions have been proven justified, maybe at that point.

20. RJF22553

Conditions are a bit different for me - for now!

Farm, well posted "No Trespassing", locked gate, and 800' from that gate, up a gravel drive. No question of intent in the wee-hours.

towboater and kfox75 like this.