Be careful next time you take a photo

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by AusLach, Mar 4, 2011.

1. AusLach

AusLach New Member

[​IMG]

Aus, don't "insert" (click on) the photo. - cane

:eek:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
  2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Bwahahahahaha ..... :D

I would so love to see the action stills of the next 60sec or so :D

3. Theunsb

Theunsb New Member

4. jca1

jca1 New Member

isn't photoshop fun

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

*spitting water over the side of the chair*

Photoshop or not, that is one EPIC F**KING PICTURE!!!

Take heed 'Gello, Take heed My Friend. :p

JD

6. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

I was thinking the same thing.

7. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

OK I don't get it. What's the deal? The pic is too small for me to see anything out of the ordinary.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

There are two guys standing over a small black bear. In the background is a BIG ASS black bear that "looks" like it is sneaking in to say hi. :D

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

10. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

If you click on the picture it might pop up bigger for you. Not all pictures do that for me but this one does.

11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

That is funny, but I can't believe it is real. Anyone ever hear a bear in it's natural habitat? They are not silent creatures, stealth is not their forte. Even so, total crap your shorts right there!

12. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Obvious Photoshop job, but the point is that the picture is pretty funny nonetheless!

13. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Actually? Having lived in Southern Alaska? Yes. Hunted Bears with my old man at one point.

Grizzly bears will "stalk" if you are in "their" habitat or "their" breeding den.

I don't know about black bears, or about the photo, but from experience I have "seen" (from behind glass in a vehicle) how bears react in "the real world".

That said, the photo is probably not "accurate" :rolleyes::cool:

JD

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Black bears are not nearly as omnivorous as Brown bears. I've been close to a few Black bears during hunts and they are not stalkers. You all can keep those Browns over your way as well as the Polars up north. As bears go, I'd rather chill with the Black bears, thanks. :cool:

16. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Seen on the news a month or so back where one got a guy in Red river gorge. Said it followed him a while then all of a sudden sprang on em. I had been pretty close to a couple and wasn't all that scared...Next time I might be though.
    I had bought some land several years ago that a guy had somehow about hit a cub with a bush hog :eek: The guy was saying thank god his tractor had a closed cab..Though he did say he needed some new pants after that adventure:p I used to go down there and hunt some and never seen a bear there so I don't know how true his story was. But they have been seen all around here so who knows..Hell of a story though.

17. pranc2

pranc2 New Member

all bears can be sneaky. they are bears. and its the one you dont see that you have to worry about.;)

picture is funny as hell:D