bcm gunfighter 7.62 mod1 with vid

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by JonM, May 2, 2014.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

i put one of these on my scar17. caught the last hour of range time after work and of course i was in a hurry to get out there so i forgot all my mags. had to single load. the wife is still laughing about a single shot scar17.

anyway, WHAT a DIFFERENCE this thing is over the pws brake!!!! recoil was really reduced and percieved back blast and concussion effect was about on par with a flash hider.

im realllly impressed with this device. i installed using the supplied crush washer seems to be fine.

heading out again tomorrow WITH magazines.

if your looking for a great 762 muzzle device this may be the ticket. im liking it so far with just limited range time.

2. Alpha1Victor

Alpha1Victor New Member

Pics or it didn't happen ;-)

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

Of me forgetting my mags and looking stupid and the wife laughing her ass off??

But here is the scar as she sits now. If you want a closeup of the actual comp on the gun you have to wait till tomorrow. But its on there. Well I have also since that pic removed the oem sights and replaced with magpul mbus polymer sights to save some ounces.

[​IMG]

Stock bcm pic from their website.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  4. DP03

DP03 New Member

Would like to hear more about this. I have the PWS brake on my Sig 716 right now, and although I like it, I get lots of comments on the noise to the sides of me when shooting.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

I'll take some better pics and maybe try and get a movie shooting tomorrow.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

couple of shots with the new bcm 762 comp. i let the handguard rest on the block and was only pulling the stock into my shoulder with my free hand, trigger hand was loose just enough to pull the trigger.

i took off the hearing protection earlier for one shot to see what it sounded like. outside it would be doable sans hearing protection as in a hunting situation if you didnt have time. unlike the PWS your not disturbing the neighbors lefta nd right and your not knocking your own teeth out. this one is a winner in my opinion.

this was taken with my cellphone so its shaky.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AdmWbBo6rQ&feature=youtu.be[/ame]