Bcm bfh 16"

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by icallshotgun88, Aug 3, 2013.

1. icallshotgun88

icallshotgun88 New Member

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  2. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

All BCM Uppers feature chromed bore and chamber :)

The upper in your link is among the top choices available among DI uppers on the net, (mid lenght gas too, which is nice).

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

straight from the bottom of the page you linked

i run a light weight middy bfh from bcm on my carbine. damn fine upper/barrel combo i would say prolly the best one out there for a shtf rifle.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  4. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

As already mentioned...Chromed lined? Yes. And it says so on your link.

This is an excellent upper. All parts of it are outstanding. But it's quite overpriced in my opinion. If price is no option and this is precisely what you're looking for, buy away! If you have a careful budget, I suggest you shop around a bit.

And I say all this as a huge fan of anything BCM, with a deep stable of their products in my safe. That's just a really hefty price IMO. I see this as a $450 barreled upper with a $300 handguard. That's $750. They're asking almost $1K, delivered. There are better options IMO. Here's one (scroll down on linked page): DD 16" ML, Noveske NSR 15.5" handguard, w/ M16 BCG & CH: $789. That's a better product IMO, for $200 less.

5. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Another big BCM Fan here... I happen to have the non-hammer forged version but otherwise it's excellent and of course chrome lined.