BCI Insructor course

Discussion in 'Illinois Gun Forum' started by Tdunlap, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Tdunlap

Tdunlap New Member

Just a reminder that we will be hosting the Utah Department of Public Safety at our Oakbrook Terrace office for thr Utah Concealed Carry Instuctor course on may11th and12th. The Friday class is already over half full. To register you cam go to our website or call for more info.

Vaughan Dunlap. Government and Law Enforcement Training Coordinator. US Investigations and Protection agency. 18 west 140 Butterfield Road, -5th floor. Oak rook Terrace Il. 60181. 2021 Midwest Road, Suite 200, Oakbrook Il. 60528. Phone 877-900-0003. Fax 877-900-0003. Website http://www.usibureau.org/

2. AlphaKoncepts

AlphaKoncepts Member

I'm having a hard time coming up with the necessary funds to enlist in your class. Reinvested all my profits into training aids for concealed carry and now the market has dropped out on that one.

3. Shade

Shade New Member

Your website listed May 2nd and 3rd as the class dates???

4. AlphaKoncepts

AlphaKoncepts Member

Hmmm great catch! Originally it was supposed to be April 11th & 12th then got pushed to May 2nd & 3rd.

5. Shade

Shade New Member

As hard as it is to get students now is it worth getting UT instructor qualified?
    Seems ISRA is sucking up all our local potential.

The local Community College was holding classes but have cancelled them due
    to lack of interest...

6. AlphaKoncepts

AlphaKoncepts Member

I had to cancel my first NRA BP and IL CC class this weekend. All my classes were full up until my last class. I have a few people signed up for my class april 26th and 27th. Hopefully I'll have at least 10 in that class. Fingers crossed. Having said that, my dream of being an instructor full time died last week :( I have been sending out applications to other instructors but everyone is in the same boat. I don't want to go back to my old career.

Numerous students expressed an interest in Utah. I am really having a hard time dropping the coin though right now on the Utah class. I think it'll take me awhile to get it back and don't have any real income coming in right now.

7. scottmac

scottmac New Member

Utah's permit gets many of the same states as Florida and Arizona permits, but Utah will also get you WA and MN.

FWIW

8. AlphaKoncepts

AlphaKoncepts Member

Like I tell my students, it all depends where YOU travel.