Bcg

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Engine5truck, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Engine5truck

Engine5truck New Member

I know I'm asking a miracle here but my father in law is retired navy. Before this hole political bs came about he built all his children ARs who are all active navy 3 daughters 2 sons and myself. And now he is trying to build himself one but only has a striped lower. So bcg's where can I find one?

2. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Scour the earth! I've been looking for one for 2 months. I'm on the Internet searching for a couple of hours a day ,stooping at every gun shop. Best bet is to find a reputable site and just go on back order like everyone else.

3. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Fellas I know where some are but they arent cheap . $250 + shipping

4. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Where at brother, I'm desperate!

5. 70cuda383

70cuda383 New Member

I've got one I'll sell at $250 shipped, includes a standard charging handle.

I ordered one to finish my own build, and after getting the run-around, bought one off gunbroker at "panic prices" now the one I originally ordered is here, I am willing to sell the 2nd one I bought, since the first one is here.

I paid $250 shipped off gunbroker, I'll sell it for $250 shipped. PM me if you're interested...

it's a standard mil-spec M-16 BCG from what I can tell. no markings anywhere though to confirm who made it.

6. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Thanks brother, I appreciate that. But I got I know what's going in my build.

7. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

If in a pinch there was one listed on Atlanta CL from a DPMS.

8. Engine5truck

Engine5truck New Member

Ditto I appreciate it but I woulda like to know what's going in it.

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

go signup for bravo companies email alert they stock them up pretty frequently but you gotta get to em fast. thats the best way to get a new in the baggie bcg