Firearms Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm asking a miracle here but my father in law is retired navy. Before this hole political bs came about he built all his children ARs who are all active navy 3 daughters 2 sons and myself. And now he is trying to build himself one but only has a striped lower. So bcg's where can I find one?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Engine5truck said:
I know I'm asking a miracle here but my father in law is retired navy. Before this hole political bs came about he built all his children ARs who are all active navy 3 daughters 2 sons and myself. And now he is trying to build himself one but only has a striped lower. So bcg's where can I find one?
Scour the earth! I've been looking for one for 2 months. I'm on the Internet searching for a couple of hours a day ,stooping at every gun shop. Best bet is to find a reputable site and just go on back order like everyone else.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Fellas I know where some are but they arent cheap . $250 + shipping

·
Registered
572 Posts
Where at brother, I'm desperate!

I've got one I'll sell at $250 shipped, includes a standard charging handle.

I ordered one to finish my own build, and after getting the run-around, bought one off gunbroker at "panic prices" now the one I originally ordered is here, I am willing to sell the 2nd one I bought, since the first one is here.

I paid $250 shipped off gunbroker, I'll sell it for $250 shipped. PM me if you're interested...

it's a standard mil-spec M-16 BCG from what I can tell. no markings anywhere though to confirm who made it.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
70cuda383 said:
I've got one I'll sell at $250 shipped, includes a standard charging handle.

I ordered one to finish my own build, and after getting the run-around, bought one off gunbroker at "panic prices" now the one I originally ordered is here, I am willing to sell the 2nd one I bought, since the first one is here.

I paid $250 shipped off gunbroker, I'll sell it for $250 shipped. PM me if you're interested...

it's a standard mil-spec M-16 BCG from what I can tell. no markings anywhere though to confirm who made it.
Thanks brother, I appreciate that. But I got I know what's going in my build.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
go signup for bravo companies email alert they stock them up pretty frequently but you gotta get to em fast. thats the best way to get a new in the baggie bcg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts