BATF bungles yet again

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by JWagner, Jan 31, 2013.

1. JWagner

JWagner New Member

2. clem_

clem_ New Member

The ATF is the modern day version of the keysone kops.

3. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Kind of a hybrid between the KGB and the keystone kops.:D:D

Or maybe Barney Fife on steroids??:p

4. 1911love

1911love New Member

Why does the ATF even exist??? Shouldn't tobacco and alcohol be under the FDA? All they do is go after guns whether the charges are real or trumped up. I never see them "keeping us safe" from poisoned cigs or booze.

5. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Does anyone have another link to this. My browser is freaking out and displaying a report from Google that this site contains malware and trojans

6. Garadex

Garadex New Member

Same here, I aint clicking further than that out of caution.

7. AR10

AR10 New Member

Great, more crud in my computer! It barely runs now!

I read the whole story, and sounds like an agency who needs a leader. They have had no director for some time.

I am available, know guns, but I want nights and weekends off. lol

That agency, mainly deals with making sure the alcohol and tobacco taxes are collected properly, and the booze is not watered down. Guns, is third on their list of duties for a reason.

8. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

You beat me to it. Keystone Cops was exactly what I was thinking while I was reading the article. Bunch of *******s skating by on our tax money is more like it. They should all be fired.

9. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The BATF is the results of the LBJ 1968 Gun Laws. The old Alcohol Control Cops were formed to make jobs during the Great Depression. By 1968 the out dated criminal scandal ridden federal force was up for closure.
    LBJ and the Liberal Dems rammed thru the 1968 Safe Streets Acts. LBJ then salvaged the old Alcohol cops to enforce his new gun laws. He formed the BATF. :eek:

10. AR10

AR10 New Member

Funny, Kennedy wanted to gut gov police, cut it deep, and Johnson expanded everything, including the war.

11. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Ya mean them BATFags is "revanooers?":p

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013