Bat S* Crazy Spouses

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by partdeux, Dec 21, 2017.

1. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

I thought my ex wife was nutso (she was)

Then I met my current wife's brother and heard stories about his crazy (now ex) wife. She killed his dog and left it on the dining room table for him to find. I will never understand why it took several years for him to finally leave and file.

This guy posted in the Mi gun Owners forum, and it's a surprise I've never encountered him at work, our paths have come close to crossing a few times... His ex makes my BIL ex look normal! He's posted things like the LONG list of pharmascuetical products she was concurrently taking. It's a crazy list. Anyway, here's the link to the book he wrote.
    https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Crazy-Why-Embalmed-Uterus/dp/0999566709

towboater, dango and Dallas53 like this.
  2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I love the reviews.
    “This is 87% better than any other book.”

tinbucket, towboater and dango like this.

3. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member

well i'm not buying some other guy's book about his crazy ex-wife. i have plenty of my own hair raising stories about my fist ex-wife that would scare the bejesus out even the strongest of men!

PaPow, Viking, JimRau and 1 other person like this.
  4. Dakota1

Dakota1 Well-Known Member

There is nothing as unstable (or dangerous) as a women's hormones...especially when they're out of whack. I'm frequently amazed at what some men will put up with just to keep her.

PaPow, tinbucket and dango like this.
  5. Dallas53

hormones? seriously?

what about if a man pulled the same crazy crap on his wife? would that be hormones?

or maybe it's just some people's personality traits.

i am going to assume by some of your comments you have never been married.

kfox75, winds-of-change and dango like this.
  6. Dakota1

You assume wrong.

Ghost1958 and dango like this.
  7. Dallas53

well, i have been wrong before. i suspect i'll be wrong about a few more things before i die.

but i'm sure your wife thinks you're a gem!

8. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

You're wrong ! :p That ain't no gem , very in the rough , piece of coal rough ....! :D

tinbucket, Mongo, Ghost1958 and 3 others like this.
  9. Dallas53

somehow, i get the impression he spends many a night sleeping in the dog house! :p

10. dango

I would to but my wife likes to stick ice cold feet on my legs to keep them warm ....Brrrrr.....!

11. Dallas53

well in your case, your dog probably has warmer feet!:p

Viking, kfox75 and dango like this.
  12. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Killed his dog and left it on the dining room table????? Holy crap! That is horrific.

My ex would blame my anger on hormones because he would never do anything to make me mad. It was a cop out for him taking responsibility for his actions.

It was as if my anger could never be justified because it was always ‘just my hormones’. Like I never had any reason to be angry.

tinbucket, manta, kfox75 and 5 others like this.
  13. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

The subject is bat $4!t crazy spouses. I will admit to being ignorant on this- I got lucky the first time, and have only had the one- but I have son-in-law (good guy) that has an ex that is a REAL winner.

When he divorced her, she was demanding child support in an enormous amount. SIL's attorney demanded a DNA test. Guess what? 2 of the 3 were his. Now that the two are both adults, SHE wants to go back to court and retroactively change the support agreement to increase payments he has already made. Her current husband has kicked her to the curb, canceled her charge cards and closed bank account.

She is such as pain the SIL's lawyer has offered to sue her for free.

tinbucket, kfox75, CloverLeaf and 6 others like this.
  14. Danoobie

Danoobie Active Member

I will say these horror stories are a testament to support long engagements.
    VERY long ones. I got lucky with my batsh!t crazy girlfriend. Broke it off
    before we did anything permanently stupid. In retrospect, I DNK why I put
    up with it as long as I did. Thought I could help her. ENNNNT! Wrong answer.

15. dango

Big heart equals big head aches .......! I been there but always managed to escape before permanent damage was done . Lucky us ......:D

tinbucket, towboater, Viking and 2 others like this.
  16. Dakota1

LOL. After we divorced, I never really cared what she thinks. And the way she slept around, she probably didn't think much of herself, either. Anyway, she died last year. She was only 65.

17. Hookeye

Hookeye Well-Known Member

Hormonal issues can make women a mess.
    The question is........were they a mess before and the hormonal stuff just made it worse?
    Guys put up with a lot of crap, esp when the gal is a size 1 turbo prop.
    If logic ruled the world the human race would go extinct rather quickly.

Internet...........pyscho's get together. Add in dishonesty with doctors, let alone inept doctors...........and SSRI's are passed out like candy.

I worked a major manufacturing place, with LOTS of women. Most were older, so had gotten a few pounds on them. Butt's flat.......going through the "change"...........they feel bad, so listen to some shmuck that just want's a piece of arse..........screw around and then have guilt, go on happy pills.

Seen it over and over. Usually the husband (also working at factory) ends up letting her rule the roost, takes break with her..........ghosts her everywhere she goes. It was beyond pathetic.

I grew up around all smart decent conservative women, good looking too...........so like an idiot I thought all women were like that.

Having worked around hundreds, middle aged and then younger (they did a hiring spree some time back).

IMHO they're all nuts.

The issue is tolerance.

How much crap will a guy take?

Get some gal that seems decent, but comes from a broken home or one of liberal values............and it's a ticking time bomb.

Roll of the dice no matter what.

Yet some guys think it better to play craps in a mine field.

No piece of tail is worth it.

You tell the new kids at work this (work at a different factory now)........and they just laugh. They don't listen.

Why should they? We sure didn't LOL

PaPow, tinbucket, Ghost1958 and 4 others like this.
  18. Dakota1

After a year of marriage (when I started to acknowledge the mistake I made), we were having a really bad thunderstorm one night. I brought our dog inside - large Shepherd Mix. She said, "We don't have to bring him inside; he can stay on the covered patio."
    I said, "I don't want him outside all night with thunder & lightning."
    She said, "What about all the fur?"
    I said, "I'll vacuum in the morning."
    She said, "What about the fleas?"
    I said, "They'll get used to you just like I did."

PaPow, tinbucket, Mongo and 10 others like this.
  19. Dakota1

Couldn't 'a said it better.

tinbucket and dango like this.
  20. dango

Cockroaches and ticks would survive .....! Do you suppose the conservatives .....? :confused:

towboater and Dallas53 like this.