Baseball fans fall-out of stadiums...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Jul 12, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Again Monday-night another baseball fan try's for a Home-run Derby ball and if it wasn't for other fans he would have falling...Are Baseball fans just STUPIDER or what??.....After last Thursday at the Rangers game,when someone fell,you'd think people would get a clue...Don't hang over the railing ...Guess-not...I seen the pic but can't get it to show-up on this sight for some reason...Anybody else see this guy hanging face-down,ready to fall...WOW...He wanted that ball that bad??...The All-Star game is tonight...Let's see who fall's out on the field tonight.....:confused:

2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

The price of beer is so high,you have to sneek your own beer in to even get a buzzzz anymore....Like $7.00 a beer....That wasn't the pic I saw...but that picture was even more crazy......They said he was standing on a table-top....I say let him FALL........:D

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

4. SoupNazi

SoupNazi New Member

wow - that is really dumb :)

5. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Yeah, but did he at least catch the ball? :confused:

6. winds-of-change

No. All he got out of that incident is the publicity for being a total idiot and nearly killing himself. :D He missed the ball by a couple feet and that's even nearly jumping out of the stands. He was no where close to being able to catch that ball.

7. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

It's the economy! Each of those baseballs are probably worth $500 to $1000, to a collector.

And, yes..........this guy is a candidate for the Darwin Award!!

8. knfxda

knfxda New Member

9. winds-of-change

And I do believe whoever catches a valuable ball gets taxed on the value of that ball by the good ole IRS.

10. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

A fan just gave back a ball to the New-York Yankee's the other day and now has box seats for the rest of the season....Not a Yankee fan but that beets paying tax's...Go Cards....

11. orangello

orangello New Member

I'm wondering a couple of things 1) When will they fence off the entirety of the stands area that would allow a fall of more than four feet? 2) Does the fact that they have already done so for hockey indicate that hockey fans drink harder than baseball fans?

I'd bet they get him for the market value of the season tickets.

12. Vincine

Vincine New Member

No he's not. One actually has to remove themselves from the gene pool to be a candidate, let alone be awarded the 'prize'. I believe the only person who received the award while they were still alive, was someone who did irreparable damage to their gonads. He might get an honorable mention though.

13. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I completely get it.

With the rising costs of everything around me, I want a free souvenir and I might be able to make a buck off of on eBay. I just wouldn't risk my life for it.

Other people have less to lose, so they go for it.

14. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

He might have to pay about $14,000 in taxes depending on how the Yankees give him those seats.

15. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I guess Uncle Sam is going to get his no matter what....$$$...

16. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yes..I saw the fan who got Jeter's 3,000 ball will owe $14,000...

17. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

The sad thing is he gave it back without asking for anything in return. No good deed goes unpunished.

Sent from my Evo 4G using FirearmsTalk

18. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yea...That would SUCK....Could of made a buck or two....