Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired
13,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
We have an "Introductions" area where we ask new comers to drop in and say "Hi".

I looked at your other posts. "Electric Rifle", and MG's.

I have to ask, are you serious or trolling?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
FullautoUSA said:
It is Italian and you can't own one as there were none on the registry prior to the hughs amendment.
Are you a troll?
What do you think the chances we can get this thrown out via petition? The awb petition went rather well i might add.

·
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
2,627 Posts
Ultimate_sig said:
What do you think the chances we can get this thrown out via petition? The awb petition went rather well i might add.
As of now there are none. A petition won't work to most people the term full auto is scary unlike how to me it is wonderful, so asking people to sign a petition to allow full autos to be added to the registry will freak them out.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
FullautoUSA said:
As of now there are none. A petition won't work to most people the term full auto is scary unlike how to me it is wonderful, so asking people to sign a petition to allow full autos to be added to the registry will freak them out.
Its all about verbage. They say assualt weapon, we say sport utitlity rifle. I would probably use something along the lines of "select fire" or "multi option". I think the manufactures would jump on board due to more options=more sales

·
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
2,627 Posts
Ultimate_sig said:
Its all about verbage. They say assualt weapon, we say sport utitlity rifle. I would probably use something along the lines of "select fire" or "multi option". I think the manufactures would jump on board due to more options=more sales
Not all full auto's are select fire, actual machine guns are not, but for all intents and purposes that would work great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts