Firearms Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheyenne, Wyoming.

Incoming speaker of the Wyoming house of reprsentives will introduce legislation in January to ban gun free zones!!

I love living here!!:):):):):):):):):):)

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I actually sent a letter to my newly erected state rep. about introducing legislation just like that...i also laid out my school staff CCW plan and asked if he would introduce that legislation in the next session of the IN congress.

We are VERY liberty minded here...i am hoping Mike Pence is as good a leader as our Mitch Daniels was. (but i aint holding my breath...i am afraid his long time in DC poisoned his love of liberty/reasoning skills)

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually sent a letter to my newly erected state rep. about introducing legislation just like that...i also laid out my school staff CCW plan and asked if he would introduce that legislation in the next session of the IN congress.

We are VERY liberty minded here...i am hoping Mike Pence is as good a leader as our Mitch Daniels was. (but i aint holding my breath...i am afraid his long time in DC poisoned his love of liberty/reasoning skills)

Good luck! :):)

It would be great if everyone here followed your example.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
South Carolina is already cooking up some bills banning gun-free zones. We had a bill introduced in 2011 to do that, but the legislative session ended before there was time for a vote. Maybe it'll get thru in 2013.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.