baltimore zombie now....

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by moneymaker17, Jun 1, 2012.

1. moneymaker17

moneymaker17 New Member

2. BullseyePrecision

BullseyePrecision New Member

That is pretty weird. What got me worried was the piece that talked about a man ripping out his own intestines and throwing them at police. I just checked my gun that im carrying and made sure one was in the chamber.

3. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 New Member

man thats scary cant wait to get home to my guns!

4. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

It's getting too warm to put the wheelgun away a pack a hi cap auto.

5. reloader97

reloader97 New Member

I think something big is going to happen in the next 5 years but I think it is going to be a dirty bomb in a big city

6. BullseyePrecision

I think it will have something to do with weather

7. 94browninghunt

94browninghunt New Member

Hey reloader go ahead and introduce yourself in the intros forum. I do have an eerie feeling of something big happening in next 5 years too!

Weather or the drugs?

8. andyfromlyle

andyfromlyle New Member

As I understand it, there has not been an Increase in cannibalism or crazy people doing terrible things to themselves and others. What appears to be going on is a paper ran a terrible story in Florida. The media realized how much hype this generated. After that many news sources jumped on the bandwagon to increase their profits.

Horrible things like this happen all the time. These stories are just being covered more now. It'll blow over in couple months just like the mass deaths of birds did last year.

But don't worry, some papers and websites will make millions talking about the "Zombie epidemic/Armageddon.

9. orangello

orangello New Member

Well, i suppose that is one way to get rid of an illegal immigrant, but it doesn't seem...appetizing, though i do like mexican food.
    ;)

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Its not everyday that a man eats another man's ENTIRE FACE,then growls at the police before having to be shot twice

11. 94browninghunt

94browninghunt New Member

You are one person who never seize to amaze me... :p

12. JonM

JonM Moderator

this

i remember some years back a little girl got bit by a shark in florida. all the was in the news was shark bite stories. talking head morons on every network yacking about a dangerous rise in shark bites. as it turned out that year was the lowest amount of shark bites in US history...

13. BullseyePrecision

Maybe this year will be the lowest on record for someone chewing someone elses face off.

14. primer1

Crazy train, bark at the moon.

15. JonM

JonM Moderator

No that really is odd. But the increase of stories of people doing horrible things to each is what will happen.

People do terrible things a lot it just doesnt typically get reported past the local newspaper on section 32. Now thatthe media goons see that this type of story has legs and sells copy there will be artificial gin up.

No different than when obama gets closer to november there will be nothing but stories of people finding jobs.

16. orangello

orangello New Member

Yup, remember the rash of chimp attack stories (including the face mangler) a couple of years ago. There seems to be a cringe limit, though, as far as how gory they will go.

17. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

They need to keep Obama out of the news -- he CANNOT be allowed to run against his record. Top three pages' headlines in Huffpost are:

-Mubarek (the terrible ally of the Imperial US whom Obama dethroned for the Muslim Brotherhood) being sentenced to like
    -what people saw of the face-eating attack, and
    -Faith Hill doesn't look her age

The media is SO against America...

18. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

I read that this one is just a matter of a college student, low on money, couldn't stand the thought of another bowl of Mac & Cheese.

I hope the government doesn't cut the student loan program any further, or nobody's head will be safe. :)

19. primer1

Anyone hear for sure if these are a result of bath salts?

20. MrWray

MrWray New Member

My wife uses bath salts all of the time, she never gets out of the tub and tries to eat anyones face off