Bad handgun nightsights

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Defiant_one, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Defiant_one

Defiant_one New Member

So having built in night sights on my CZ Tactical, I wanted a set for my Glock 19 Gen 4. I ordered THESE and they arrived today.

They are Meprolight Tru - Dot ML

Don't believe the picture or the reviews. They have a tiny green dot with a white circle, which would be fine if you could see the glow. I even took them into the dark..could barely make them out..and in normal light..Uggg

So ...Amazon return. Its a shame because I had installed them and had to take them off and put the old sights on. I guess you get what you pay for. Think I will stick with the stock sights for a while...

I wanted them to be like these on my CZ..these puppies glow and in natural light...VERY easy to see

[​IMG]

2. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Meprolight has always been the entry level night sights. Try the Ameriglos

3. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Or Williams or XS, also good choices, never had any exp. With meprolights, but a friend who is a local officer here in the next town over who lectures our Ranger cadre tells me he likes the XS better.....

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talkh

4. Defiant_one

Defiant_one New Member

Thanks guys...I will check them out

I am just glad I purchased from Amazon so return was easy...

5. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

They also have a night optical system for handguns which I hear is a very good product......so figure that not all their products "Sukk" bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talkh