Backdoor gun control

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Constitution, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Constitution

Constitution New Member

Please keep politics religion and controversy topics in the politics religion and controversy subforum.

Thanks,

JonM

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
  2. bradam

bradam Member

Re: Kommifornia. We the people are having a two prong attack, at the Federal and State level.

3. lrchops

lrchops New Member

KaLifornia is being decimated by left wing liberal policies and our freedoms are rapidly being encroached on. It is a minority rule state with consideration for criminals and illegals. Sad. I will move from CA when I retire in a couple years. I am being forced from my home. I cannot stomach the minority rule government of left wing pigs.

4. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

What we have in Kommiefornia is mob rule. The joke may be true. California the land of fruits and nuts.

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i am sure some of the residents of California, including some of my family members really appreciate that comment.

California's politics are controlled by a few densely populated cities inhabited by liberals and liberal politicians. just like the state of New York. doesn't reflect the views or opinions of the entire state.

just saying, that you shouldn't make huge gross generalizations about the entire population of a state based on the few who control the political climate of that state.

6. bradam

bradam Member

I hear you. I retired recently but am waiting on the Mrs.

7. bradam

bradam Member

I farm persimmon fruit trees and my neighbor farms walnut trees. These fruits and nuts are shipped worldwide and eaten by all.:eek:

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

Politics by non sm outside the correct subforum, closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.