Back pocket?

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by BeyondTheBox, Apr 28, 2013.

1. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Any out there that carry in a back pocket? I'm so confused by this spot, but am very curious about it. What kind of holster do you use? What's it like in a car? On a Park bench or office chair?

I've got no arse at all, so maybe those of you whom do carry there are more blessed than those like me? Just seems like without proper padding it would be quite the literal PITA! Lol

2. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

:eek: A back pocket!!!!! That is inviting disaster. Plus, LOL, some people would break the gun. :p:D

3. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Lol I know right.

Well a good long DAO trigger in a pocketable size LCP or P3AT or P380 I could see being safe enough, but the holster must be something special for fit. Can't imagine a standard remora or desantis working... But I guess that's why I'm asking, curiosity.

4. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

5. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

6. eborden1122

eborden1122 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I have a "recluse" holster for my Colt 380 Pocketlite and my Sig P938. Great for front or back pocket. Check out the recluse website for different styles. For me they work very well. Good luck.

7. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Mmmhmm. Like carrying it next to, and pointed at your junk is any better!!?? Think about it - if you have no ass, you can't shoot it off. LOL! JK. I'm not sure how this would work....wouldn't it print really easily, depending on the pants? and you could not have any of it sticking out of the pocket, lest someone see it if you bent over. Hard to draw?

8. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I guess Blackhawk can make a polymer holster that fits down the old poop chute. That way the gun can just click into place. :eek: Sorry, I just could not help myself.:eek:

9. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

You're a sick, sick puppy! Lol

10. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I have been hanging around the military to long! Plus, I had a "couple" German beers.

11. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

I will never back pocket carry. Hard on the rear end if you take a fall. Easy for a pick pocket to see the top of your pistol and slow to clear and ready if it sits below the pockets edge . If its small enought to back pocket carry stick it in your waist or front pocket or hang it from your neck.

12. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I thought there were small Derringer like pistols that fit into a special belt buckle??? I know I have seen pics of them before.

13. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Yeah, try New England Firearms. They're nice...seem to be very well built, and not very expensive, either.

14. thefarmboy21

thefarmboy21 New Member

I plan on buying my wife and perhaps myself, a GURU faux zipper top pocket holster. They look top notch! I think their site is pocketholsters.com

15. danolator

danolator New Member

Can you say Glock A$$?

16. zeke4351

zeke4351 New Member

I have carried in a wallet holster for years. I am so used to it I forget it is there. Guru Dave makes great pocket holsters and that is what I use for this type of carry. I carried a KelTec P3AT for a long time but I now carry a Sig P238. I use a holster with a padded fake zipper top to keep people from seeing the larger Sig in my back pocket.

17. zeke4351

zeke4351 New Member

image-1625347041.jpg

image-4088513899.jpg

image-1378230152.jpg

image-2750566780.jpg

The holsters also come apart with 2 screws go front pocket carry.

image-3831465441.jpg

18. sniper762

sniper762 New Member

I carried a beretta 950bs for 10 years and then a beretta 3032 for 15 years in my back pocket (no holster) with out a problem. I, however usually wore loose fitting cargo pants or military fatigues. when wearing tight pants such as jeans. I used an ankle holster.

19. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

I occasionally carry a BUG in my back pocket. After all my years in uniform I very rarely tuck in my shirt and I am almost always in jeans. If I am going somewhere I know I will not be sitting an LCP in the back pocket is an option. I use a DeSantis pocket holster. The shirt covers it very well, and if the wind blows the denim smooths out the outline.

20. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

NAA has some .22's and .22 mags that fit in a belt buckle. I looked at one in an LGS and I was not impressed. It took a little bit of time for me to get the gun loose.