Back from the dead

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by purehavoc, May 8, 2012.

1. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Looked for 30 min thru threads until I found this again .
    Figured I would bring it back from the dead , it was pretty good topic before it got locked up , Some of you will remember this ;)
    Damn Im not sure what Im doing wrong but I cant get it to Imbed , someone help me out

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajfiE3iq78k[/ame]

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  2. orangello

orangello New Member

Let me get my mouse condom before i click that. ;)

3. fmj

fmj New Member

for imbedding purposes you have to click "options">"long link" then C&P.

The "youtu.be" or short link doesnt work on most forums.

I used this for one of my interpersonal communications class blog assingments...>>Snort<< it got quite the ride from our decidedly liberal prof and lib classmates...during our discussions after it was posted.

but around here we are generally a conservative minded bunch. I had enough folks that understand the 2A and shooting sports to help me out and make for a fun class session:D

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  4. fmj

fmj New Member

When you click the "share" tab under the selected youtube video, directly underneath the highlighted link you will see an options tab, a pull down menu, click it. Then you will see two boxes, one is a start at the other is long link...check the long link box.

5. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Got it thanks

6. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

GO PSA....lol! Good video.

7. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

Those videos are funny. They need one titled "I Went With The Bare Minimum And Ended Up Spending More In The Long Run."

I have noticed Quentin and a couple others pushing "get the best you can afford" or something similar. I think that is great advice here as long as the member is aware of the limitations of their choice.

Last edited: May 9, 2012