Babysitting fail.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Overkill0084, May 1, 2012.

1. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

The funniest thing is the kids car is nicer than the grand parents. Lol
    The stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

3. gollygee

gollygee New Member

Another example of why the liberals think they are better suited to raise our kids. Something like this just gives them more ammunition. These are GRANDPARENTS! Their kids better be thanking somebody upstairs for looking out for them while they were growing up!

4. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Wow, who's got that "the stupid, it burns" picture?

We had a 9 year old girl killed a few years back doing something similar. Drunk dad towing her on a snow tube, behind an SUV, in a snowy parking lot. The tube swung wide and drove the girl into a pylon sign at ably 40 mph. Killed instantly.

I'd like to see these two grandparents do at least 10 years each for this but liberals will probably blame it on the SUV and say the only real damage to the girl was from second hand exhaust. :rolleyes) Pulling her behind a Prius or a Volt would probably be ok.

SO... how about that SUV ban?

Tack

5. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

If they are that dumb, they probably voted for Obama.

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

And probably would again!

7. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Paul Berloni, 49, and Belinda Jean Berloni, 47, were busted Sunday afternoon after a sheriff’s deputy spotted them pulling the girl’s toy car, which was attached to the SUV by a pair of dog leashes. The child, who was not injured, was only wearing a swimsuit “and had no protective gear on whatsoever,”

Would pads and a helmet made it any better? Really?

8. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I don't have a problem with this really. If you're dumb enough to do this, then your probably not smart enough to raise offspring... Yeah, the reality of the world is kinda harsh, the government is going to save every moron and their offspring until the only people left are democrats :D

9. krisko09

krisko09 New Member

They are well on their way. They'll provide life-long unemployment under one condition - you vote democratically. Those of us who work our asses off for a living get nothing, while lazy asses are rewarded for not filling out a job application. (No offense intended to anyone but) McDonald's is always hiring.

Sent from my DROID Pro using FirearmsTalk

10. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Ahhh, but your forgetting abortion. Lefties are aborting themselves into a (smaller) minority.
    But yeah, they are doing their best to remove natural selection as a factor.

11. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Lefties are pro abortion because the fear the day when little Johnie brings home his math homework and they have to confront the fact that 1 + 1 really only equals 2.

Tack

12. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

That's awesome! I wish my grandparents were that cool :rolleyes: Seriously, WTF!?!?!? :eek:

If the grandparents are that stupid, how stupid must the parents who left them in charge be? :confused:

13. Buckethead47

Buckethead47 New Member

I've done more dangerous things than this. Granted I would never pull my daughter behind my suv on a road with other cars. I compare this to water skiing. When I was younger I watched a girl hit a dock because the cable snapped. I almost put my cousin into a tree pulling him behind our old snowmobile. Drunk really does cross the line here. But I can think of more dangerous things then pulling someone at 5 to 10 mph

14. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

Reminds me of a local news story some years back in Atlanta. Ch. 2 was reporting a traffic accident where an 18-wheeler had failed to stop at a traffic backup and rear-ended a Harley, driving it into the car in front. Then the tractor rode over the whole mess, crushing the bike rider.
    As Monica read the report, she ended it with a disapproving shake of the head and said "And the bike rider was NOT wearing a helmet!"

15. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I went through the same crap when I get rear ended on my bike and it shattered my leg. I'm laying in the hospital and the nurse asks were you wearing a helmet? I asked her if she thought that would have kept me from breaking my leg. She just stood there all confused.

16. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

LOL, morons. Helmets do a lot of things, not a one is making a man crush proof.

17. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

That has got to be the dumbest thing i have ever read in a long time. The nerve of some people. To get drunk while watching your grandchild. Hell I don't even let my mother in law smoke around my kid let alone drink.