Baby's mother killed during abduction

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ranger-6, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Sounds like more to the story than we've read. Anyway, a green Lexus vehicle wouldn't be that hard to find. Hope it's found quickly.

3. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

WTF?

I'm betting mommy or daddy owed some bad people.

Tack

4. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

WTF? When Zimmerman shot a black man you wanted him strung up right now.
    But when a black woman shoots a white woman you say there must be more to the story than what we read. Why wasn't that true with the Zimmerman case?

5. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The baby will probably be sold to some desperate childless couple for big bucks in another state. Kidnapping and murder should bring in the FBI but they will have to waste time questioning a proportionate number of people of other ethnicity so as not to engage in ethnic profiling.

6. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

+100, I agree crazy how it flips so fast. Not speaking of anyone directly but the concensus was arrest first question later.

7. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

What I meant by that was it was probably an intended hit! She was probably targeted. That was my point. Anyway, f**ko, get off my case about black and white.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  8. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I heard yesterday that the baby was found unharmed and the shooter is in custody. Pan has a point, women don't typically go off shooting other women and stealing babies. This was hit, either retaliation for debt or something, or estranged daddy paid for it?

I'm sure Sheniqua squeels when she realizes the "needle" is in her future.

Tack

9. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Follow Me......

I read this on the on line news, If I were the husband to this women that was killed by this scum of the earth justice would have been served the day I knew who was the killer and the family involved. we have no use in todays society for people like this giving birth to tomorrows problems.......WTF ........ I say let the party begin....... It's not about religion or money, Its strickly bidness.........;)

10. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Maybe not "typically," But it's not really as rare as I would like. How many stories have there been of woman being attacked by another who cut the baby out, murdering the mother?
    This Feral Human was a nurse of all things.
    In this case, "*****es be crazy."

Latest I could find:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/19/nurse-accused-in-baby-abduction-to-be-in-court/

Funny, it took a bit of digging, apparently, this doesn't have the legs of the Martin vs. Zimmerman case.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  11. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I've not seen any backstory on the killer or her Familly but it would not matter to me. Were the victim my wife, the courts would not need to worry about prossocuting her. My justice would be immediate and permanent.

Send a Message!

Tack