Baby Eagle/ Jericho

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by stuntman19832000, Jun 19, 2010.

1. stuntman19832000

stuntman19832000 New Member

Hey, looking for some wisdom. I want another handgun, and the more i look the more i like the Jericho. Just wondering if any of you have one, and if they were worth the money. Also i wont be a carry gun, just a take the range and have fun gun. I have glocks and 1911, want something different.

2. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Look at a cz75b. The baby eagle and jericho are clones of the cz. :)

3. opaww

opaww New Member

My son got a Jericho and he really likes it, I have shot it and can say it is a dam nice gun

4. General-Logic

General-Logic New Member

They are pretty nice. I've fired one and it does feel "right" in your hand.

5. macduff

macduff New Member

Jericho

I got one ..a two tone 941fb compact in 9mm...great gun, feels perfect in the hand and shoots where it's pointed..I've never had a single problem and have put a couple of thousand rounds through it..My friend has the full size model and I feel sure he would fully recommend it too...Don't think you would be sorry if you got one...if you put 'jericho' into the 'search' on this forum think you'll find a few more posts from others who would recommend it..good shooting...

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Those are good pistols, but CZ has excellent customer service. I had a question once and they were very nice and promptly let me speak to their gunsmith. :cool:

7. mkett39

mkett39 New Member

i have the all steel compact .40 from when magnum research had them and I would not give this one up for any other. Absolutely love it.