Ayuda para clasificar esta arma

Discussion in 'Blackpowder & Musket' started by zukunff, Jul 20, 2012.

1. zukunff

zukunff New Member

Soy coleccionista y necesito clasificar este revolver que fue exhibido en un Film de 1953 En la película titulada Jack Slade protagonizada por Marck Stevens
    ADJUNTO TODAS LAS FOTOS QUE DISPONGO.
    YO NO PUDE Clasificar-lo quizás alguien pueda ayudar es para mi muy importante
    Desde ya Muchas Gracias

Attached Files:

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

Man I hope someone who speaks Spanish comes along to help. Guys, I can't speak Spanish well, but I understand well enough that he needs "help identifying this gun" (as close as I can translate it)

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I am a collector and I need to classify this revolver was exhibited in a Film of 1953 in the film entitled Jack Slade starring Marck StevensI HAVE ATTACHED PICTURES THAT I HAVE.I I do not classify - perhaps someone can help him is for me very importantFrom already thank you

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Rough translation-

I am a collector and I need to classify this revolver that was shown in a 1953 film entitled Jack Slade starring Marck Stevens.
    I HAVE ATTACHED PICTURES THAT I HAVE.
    I cannot identify it- it is important for me
    Thank you

I THINK- most of my language instructors had nervous breakdowns. I THINK that is a Colt Single Action Army, but we should have some folks here that are into Single Action Shooting Sports- what say you?

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

The second pic looks almost like a Remington by the grip profile. At least it does to me.

6. Hawg

Hawg New Member

1875 Remington.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

By George, I think he's got it! Good job!