ax men

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by akers06, Dec 9, 2012.

1. akers06

akers06 New Member

How many ax men fans do we have

2. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Not me! The biggest collection of angry morons on planet earth:eek:

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

the next iron chef has priority on my tv right now. i may watch the re-run of ax men. i like a good episode of stupid as much as anyone

4. akers06

akers06 New Member

Haha this is just how it is in the logging woods if you ain't fighting your not producing logs

5. rurak

rurak New Member

Gabe and Craig Rygaard are a$$holes. If I worked for them and they talked to me the way they do to their guys I would have a serious problem.

6. akers06

akers06 New Member

Craig is a douche bag but Gabe isn't as bad as long as you don't **** stuff up

7. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

I could do without the idiots down in Florida. The fighting between two people over who is captain of the boat is ridiculous.

8. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

You need to stay in your cubicle. I have never worked a blue collar job were they didn't talk to you like that. I would rather have someone in my face than the backstabbing, political games you have in an office.

9. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I agree, ill watch it if nothing else is on tho. If I worked for Rygaard and they talked to me like that id beat some ***. I remember a couple seasons back gabe rygaard went to his employees house to confront him for not coming to work and not calling, he got mad a picked up the guys chair and threw it down on his own porch. I'd have knocked him out if he came to my house doing that crap. Honestly I don't blame the guy for being a no-show, if they didn't respect him enough to talk to him like a person and not a dog then why should he respect them enough to call them and tell them he quit.

10. rurak

rurak New Member

Im as blue collar as they come and i have been my whole life. Im a self employed electrician and i would never talk to my guys like that. It doesnt make them want to work any harder for you. I calmly tell my guys when they make a mistake and treat them with the respect they deserve. So why dont YOU go sit in your cubicle!

11. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

It can be entertaining. I'm not a fan of how they cuss their men like dogs.

12. Shannon1976

Shannon1976 New Member

My sons watch it. I don't mind it, always entertaining and that Shelby is a hoot

13. rurak

rurak New Member

Shelby looks like one tough sumbitch. I wouldnt wanna mess with him

14. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Blue collar or not, nobody has the right to talk to an employee like that. Just last month I reported a logistics manager for calling me on my personal cell phone on the weedend cussing me because of something I was told to do. The real kicker is he doesn't work for my company, he works for the scrapyard I haul for.

I've worked a variety of jobs from factory and fast food jobs in high school to construction, quarry and truck driving and nobody has treated me like that, nor will I stand for it.

15. JSStryker

JSStryker New Member

Never stood for a boss talking **** to me and I never treated the people that worked for me like ****, treat your people with respect and you'll get them to accomplish a lot more for you than if you disrespect them.

16. Car54

Car54 New Member

I watch the show. Being a TV "reality" show, much of it is staged. If everyone got along and there was no drama, who would watch it?