awesome movie guns (fiction or non)

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dragunovsks, Nov 6, 2011.

1. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Thought this would make an awesome thread. What are your favorite guns from the big screen, real guns or fiction?

My first would be the assault rifle from Starship Troopers. Full auto, seemingly bottomless mag, shotgun and who knows what other features

My second is the "ZF-1" from the Fifth Element with Bruce Willis.

2. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

The first one I own.. I wont say what it is, but I heard the villain from Da Vinci Code carried one.... ;)

Second... M1 Garand in just about any WWII war movie...

Just thought of a another one... The Walther P38/P1 that Megatron turns into... (I dont want the transformer part, just the gun he turns into!)

Would anybody know if it would be legal to build one? I mean to put a stock, long barrel, and scope on a P1?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Dirty-Harry....44 mag.....

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Was-it James Bond who had the .380...???.....:confused:

5. freefall

freefall New Member

I liked the p38s they had in The Man From UNCLE with the detachable stocks and suppressors.

6. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

The double barrel shotgun, 1866 and 1873 Winchester, and 1873 Colt SAA that is in almost every western.

7. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

In one of the Bond movies he carried a Beretta 418 (.25 ACP), but then, if you are Bond, the weapon makes little difference.

8. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Any real firearm from any movie ;). My favorite firearm from any movie I've seen is a tie between the 1911 or a Springfield 1861 Rifle from the movie Gettysburg.

9. trip286

trip286 New Member

The tricked out 1911 from the first episode of Terra Nova was pretty sweet. Haven't been able to find a pic of it yet though. It's when the main character breaks out of jail, and retrieves his bag of goodies that some one cached for him.

10. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Oh, i forgot about the compensated 1911s that Frank Castle had in the first Punisher movie. Those were sweet

11. 762

762 Member

what about judge dredd? every weapon in the palm of your hand and only you can use it. you just have to wear tights as apart of your uniform

12. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'd put up with tights for one of those. I also really like the Samaritan that Hell Boy carries. His outfit is cooler too.

13. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Mathew Quigley's custom Sharps rifle. It took the whole if the enemy in range so are you thing, and threw it out the window!:D

14. Patriot98

Patriot98 New Member

Barrett 50 cal from the movie Shooter:D

15. Hinermad

Hinermad New Member

"Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun... This is the best gun made by man. It has *extreme* sentimental value... I Call Her Vera."

Seriously though, I like Mal Reynolds' "Moses Brothers Self-Defense Engine Frontier Model B" better.

[​IMG]

Both are from "Firefly."

Dave

16. woody63m

woody63m New Member

Yeah I'll take the one from the doth element to

17. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Desperado with the guitar case machine guns and the guitar case rocket launcher.

18. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Cant remember the names of them but...the rail guns with the xray scopes on the movie Eraser