Firearms Talk banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts
According to yahoo, they still want to ban mags that hold more than ten rounds and high capacity magazine clips lol

Poor folks who bought $1000 AR's for $5000....at least they'll get to use them.

He said if It didn't pass he'd deport himself. Did he not?
...and Alec Baldwin said if Bush got elected he'd leave the country. We're still stuck with that A hole too. I don't believe anything More-gas says no matter how much I want his leaving the country statement to be true.

(and More-gas was NOT a typo)

If there is a bright side "IF"....at least the market is so flooded with ammo and guns now that the prices will surely have to go down...and probably less than they were before all of this crap started. Hopefully that won't take too long to happen. The bill goes up for a vote in April...not sure of the date.

Sonic82 said:
No ammo..,

I just never wanna read another Hussein Obama appologist here arguing the President is pro-gun and "never did anything against the 2nd Amendment."

You useful-idiots who have had to crawl under a rock since the election debates last year (when Hussein Obama said he would seek to reinstate an expanded Assault Weapons Ban) are not allowed out from under; your messiah has been championing the effort, even tasking his Vice President to personally manage, pushing the gun and magazine bans through as "common sense gun control."

F u!

I was laughing as I watched jenk uger on the young jurks crying his eyes out because reid and fienstien gave up on the AWB. I agree that WNGMSTR is correct about the u.n. arms treaty.

the real time of danger is nov 5 2014 to the seating of the new congress. thats when the outgoing republocrats will side with their communist buddies after they lose seats and vote for a awb to "punish" the conservatives who kick em out in primaries and general elections

I just never wanna read another Hussein Obama appologist here arguing the President is pro-gun and "never did anything against the 2nd Amendment."

You useful-idiots who have had to crawl under a rock since the election debates last year (when Hussein Obama said he would seek to reinstate an expanded Assault Weapons Ban) are not allowed out from under; your messiah has been championing the effort, even tasking his Vice President to personally manage, pushing the gun and magazine bans through as "common sense gun control."

F u!
C'mon Hock don't hold back! It's not good for ya'!

This will be back as a series of amendments before the April vote. Don't delude yourself that this is a victory. This fight will never end until we prevail completely or are buried alongside the Constitution. Stay the course, stay active and stay vocal.

For a reality check, remember that the majority of Americans were against Obamacare.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.