Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
1911 Ownwers age?

Hello all

RON L = SERESURPLUS

I own a Nice Rock Island Gov Size 45, I am 50 years old, and besides the Browning High Power in 9MM, I'm not a fan of too many other semi-auto pistols! Yesa, Had Glock, Had Sig, S &W and others, I keep returning to what works for me? Feels right in the hand and I can fix myself? Not saying best for everyone, Just in my case, I know what I like?

RON L

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a Springfield

I'm 55, first learned to shoot one when I was 10.

·
Registered
60 Posts

Kimber Eclipse Target II
Para Ordnance 7.45 SA
Springfield GI

I love em, capacity be damned they are nice shooting pistols.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am 23!

I am 23, 24 in november, i have 3 1911's kimber ultra carry II, Kimber ultra aegis II, Springfield Micro Compact "loaded" operator I love them all especially the aegis, and sa

·
Registered
736 Posts
I currently have three 1911's. I qualified with my first one at age 18, and I'll be 60 yrs old this Oct.

·
Registered
1 Posts
17 first 1911 now 18 funny story i went to a pistol competition class to be eligible to compete and beat everyone with my .45 at 18 and everyone else was like 30 shooting 9mm

·
Registered
9 Posts
36 in two weeks, shooting a Sprinfield Champion I bought new almost 13 years ago, so 22-23 when I bought it. Absolutely love it, very accurate and feels good. I also have a couple of Glocks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got my first 1911 at 21, I'm 25 now and am on my third.

Started with SA, then picked up a Kimber, then discovered a brand called Colt.

Next I want to get a custom.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Seems like the average age of 1911 guys that come in the store are middle 30's we are getting alot more younger guys then we use to buying them tho

1 - 20 of 144 Posts