Avatar Poll for April 26 to May 2

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Apr 19, 2009.

Avatar for the week of April 26 to May 2

Poll closed Apr 24, 2009.
  1. NASCAR or Racing (REDNECK WEEK)

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Star wars (NERD WEEK)

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. Favorite band/musical ensemble

8 vote(s)
    25.8%
  4. Pet Pix Week (Post a pic of your pet past or present)

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
  5. Ugliest Google Chick Week. (We vote on a winner)

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Ok here it is this is for the Avatar for the week of April 26 to May 2.

NASCAR or Racing (REDNECK WEEK)
    Star wars (NERD WEEK)
    favorite band/musical ensemble
    Pet Pix Week (Post a pic you took of your pet past or present)
    Ugliest GOOGLE chick week. This is where you use GOOGLE and only GOOGLE to find the most god awful fugly chick you have ever seen. Who ever has the worst wins. Not sure what they win but they win.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  2. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

As of 10:48 CST, the dogs have the lead.

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Oh ugliest google chic for sure. :p That or Star Wars :)

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

WOW pet pix is taking an early strong lead. But Can it keep up that pace until Friday.

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

BUMP

Pet still in the lead.

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Ok, I may have to boycott that one if it gets to pets. I have none, and I have no pics on cpu of the ones I had as a child. Boycotting because you don't like the group's choice is becoming trendy, anyway. :rolleyes:

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I'm in the same boat. I don't have pics of my dog Boots. She's been gone a long time now. But if pets ends up the choice I'll just google an image of the dog I would like to get soon. :)

9. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

The office where I work has a scanner. I took all my old snapshots from when I was a kid and put them on a compact disc. I couldn't believe how good my old photos scanned into digital.

10. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Hey Skull, what you call a dog with no hind legs and metal balls? Sparky.

Dude I can't blame ya for sticking with the beautiful babes avatar theme. At least it not like the Village People Mustache Guy were all so fond of.

11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

:confused:

Joe, I have kept with the themes. My current is Lt Jadzea (sp) Dax of Deep Space 9. My last was Kelly Bundy from Married...With Children. The one before that was Ashley Judd for DB week.

I will go with pet week, if that is what the populous chooses. I was being a little sarcastic for reasons unknown.

12. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

As of Tuesday I'll be gone hunting for a week so I'm designating this my non-conforming week. I'm gone to leave you all with something special.

Come on JD sing it with me, Macho Macho Man.

13. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

GREAT JUST FREEKIN GREAT...... I love it.

Pet lovers week is still looking stong.

WHAT NASCAR is lagging behind Star Wars? What kind of rednecks are you guys?

I thought for sure that ugliest google chick would have won. That would have been a bad bad week.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I know right. I've the ugliest chic photo of all time, would've been a shoe in for the win. :(

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Rogue Mod

Darth Maul For The WIN!!!!

16. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Darth Maul is a DOUCHE BAG X3 dude couldn't even beat anikin as a kid. He should have been the best villain of star wars but no that douche bag Lucas killed him off.

Darth maul ain't got nothing over Kahn. Please Kahn was so great he got 2 movies in the Star Trek franchise.

How many times do you guys have to be told Star Wars BLOWS Star Trek RULES.....

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Ah, he killed a full fledged Jedi first, then had to do the J.O.B. for Anakin.

One Sith versus 2 Jedi?? He got one and was written out by the boss, what are you gonna do?

18. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I confess, I have a Darth Maul beach towel.:eek:

19. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Darth Maul was nothing but a sad little pathetic EMO. Face it. Worf and a batliff would slice him and dice him like the miracle ginsu knife did to tomatoes. How is such a great villian here and gone in 5 minutes. BECAUSE HE EFFING SUCKS..........

Need I say that More innovations have come from STAR TREK than STAR WARS. Please we now have transparent Aluminum which is from what oh yah STAR TREK 4 The Voyage Home.

What from star wars have come to life. OH yah Jabba the Hutt. Oh now that is a claim to fame.

This and believing that little beings live inside of everything and if you think hard enough you can control them. Sounds like you need to go and hob knob with Tom Cruise (WHO IS A FAGGOT).

Plus is Darth Vadder and The Emperor were so almighty powerful how come they could never beat a band of space age Talliban and a guy with a gaint talking DOG? why didn't they just use their mind control powers to make people kill everyone else. That is what I would have done. then I would have been going around with my Death Star blowing up everything in sight.

20. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

So...you don't like Star Wars?;)