Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Feb 24, 2009.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

In lieu of recent events, I strongly recommend a spot for change of a person's avatar. Cane went from rattlesnake to green anti-orange fuzzy creature to emerald python. There is no symetry there. JD went from smug Dillinger photo to ornery orange 'Hunger' creature. Just seems like a dude can warn a guy. :p

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

+1. Familiar avatars of established members may seem a subtle nuance, but a sudden alteration can have an adverse effect on those of us in the junior category. It would be akin to coming home from school, turning on the television, and seeing the State of the Union being given by a S******st.:eek:

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

But both of you are senior members now and, presumably, can read the name attached to the avatar - so put on your big boy pants and enjoy the ride. :D

Besides, Cane had to change his avatar as he is GREEN with envy over my recent advancement in our Build Off..... LOL

JD

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

There there is me. I just can't make my mind up. oh and the fact that i have ADD doesn't help at all. la de da...... tip toe threw the tulips.

Yes I am bored out of my skull at work. I am so darn goos I have nothing to do. I have finished all my homework this morning. Now yesterday was nuts. I had my main core switch take a dump on me. My tech forgot to change the ip address so even after I got it fixed I still could not get out to the internet AAAAAAAAAAA.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Fine. Enjoy my new avatar, as it was the most disgusting and inflamatory thing I could think of.

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You change that back to that cool scene from The Last Samurai immediately!

JD

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!

(insert one of those cool Cane smileys blowing a raspberry):D

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I'm going to change that avatar into one that says "Benning enjoys the Cawk" if you don't..... :D

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Laughed so hard, my dog's looking at me like something is really wrong!:D

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

:D

Believe it or not, I can actually do that... LOL

We should have an entire month where all the senior members choose some ICONIC figure of their own choosing and make that our avatar for a month, but do it as a group.

Like pistol month, or Action Hero month, or hot chick month, something like that....LOL

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I like it. Where to start the thread?:cool:

12. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

Benning boy, your avatar looks like Boy George meets Gallagher.
    melon.jpg

13. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

14. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

So, what would it be this month?

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

PM Sent - Please reload it. I was messing around and completely screwed it up. I'm sorry bro, I had a funny picture, and thought it would resize, but apparently I can have an 8 inch by 8 inch avatar if I so choose... and then I can give you one... LOL

16. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

So... What will it be this month? Political monstrosities, Celebrity mugshots, Homosexual Easter bunnies? :D
    gay-easter-bunny.jpg
    Again, I couldn't resist when I stumbled across this one. So wrong.

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

My Eyes! My Eyes!! You bastard.... LOL

18. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I started this thread as a joke, but it somehow grew legs. :p

19. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I like that idea. Throw the new guys for a loop. How would it be limited to senior members tho?

20. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

It really wouldn't, I was just saying that the senior members should start it out since the new guys who just joined up wouldn't have any idea what the monthly avatar choice would be...LOL

Someone would be like "Hey Noob - this is the Hot Chicks with a Nice Stomach Avatar month" and the new guy would be all WTF?!?!

JD