Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post some pictures of your rides and names of places you ride.
Here's my 07 Honda 500 Foreman ES

ForumRunner_20120609_011318.jpg

Here's one I sold the other day :(

ForumRunner_20120609_011510.jpg
It's a 99 Polaris Scrambler 400 2stroke 4x4. This ATV was sweeeeet. Had an aluminum DG front bumper, Fox rear shock, chrome ITP wheels, aftermarket exhaust (don't know what kind), jet kit and clutch kit. Had 42 Horse Power.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Big-Nasty: personally I ride a 2008 Suzuki QK750

Possibly the toughest atv's we've owned have been a Honda 350 Rancher and 450 Forman 4x4.

We ride several parks routinely, you may know of Brimestone TN, Royal Blue TN, Black Mountian Ky (Harlan Co) and some other local areas here in Ky.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FirearmsAuction_org said:
Possibly the toughest atv's we've owned have been a Honda 350 Rancher and 450 Forman 4x4.

We ride several parks routinely, you may know of Brimestone TN, Royal Blue TN, Black Mountian Ky (Harlan Co) and some other local areas here in Ky.
Same goes for us. We had bought one ATV a while back it was an older Honda Fourtrax 300 for $250. The people didn't know what was wrong with it and it sit in a shed for years. First I bought a new carb kit and cleaned it up. Put a little fresh gas in it. Made sure it had enough oil. Kicked the kick start one time and it fired right up. Then I put a new starter and battery in it. It has to be one of my favorite ATV's we have. I love the style and look of older honda utility ATV's.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I don't have pics of mine, but will try to soon. You wouldn't believe it. 1984 Honda Big Red 250 3-wheeler with reverse. Grandpa bought it brand new in 84 and used it a handful of times and it sat in his shed for years. Minus some very minor freckling on the chrome handlebars, it looks and runs as good as new. People always asking me if I want to sell it. I should get pictures of it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Out the back door, Oregon woods

Oregon Dunes

East Fort Rock Oregon Desert

not that many, too busy riding.

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
Though I don't own an ATV I have driven one. It was very fun. They could hardly get me off it. :eek:

·
RiverRat68
149 Posts
My first ever, bought it from my BOSS!!

Used it for the first time , mule deer season, 2012!!

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
winds-of-change said:
Though I don't own an ATV I have driven one. It was very fun. They could hardly get me off it. :eek:
Get some for the whole family. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I won a Polaris 330 in a raffle drawing, we ride it around Welch WV, Busco Beach NC, hard to beat the fun you can have on a ATV. Looking for a bigger one for me and the wife will keep the 330.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Here is a pic of my Ktms , I also have a Polaris 500 ho I use for hunting and a Polaris 300 2wd I use for yard work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts