Attention Youtube Users

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by Uptown_General_Roc, May 24, 2013.

1. Uptown_General_Roc

Uptown_General_Roc New Member

If you have a youtube account Subscribe to my channel RocWithTheGlock give me a reason to keep putting together videos from the range. And don't be afraid to give feed back much appreciated ... and yes i subscribe back if you make videos Thank You - Roc

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

I searched your user name there. The first thing I found was a nerdy white boy with a french horn and coke bottle glasses ;)

I'm going through your link now man.

Checked out your latest. Thanks for the link up. Informative video too.

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  3. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I don't do a whole lot of YouTube but I did subscribe. I'll admit it was an interesting vid. It looked like the "random" upper right was the wad.

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

A couple of things...
    I get scared when I see the word "blooper" in a gun video title ;)
    When the mag dropped out, did the gun manage to get a round chambered before it fell?
    And: Kudos to you for getting that finger off the trigger as soon as you realized something was wrong. That's a mistake that even some professional shooters make, and I was watching for it ;)

5. Uptown_General_Roc

Uptown_General_Roc New Member

No it did not manage to chamber the next round. But with them Gen 4 glocks that magazine really loose and shake. I guess I didn't knock that thing in tight enough. But yeah Gun + Blooper can be a scary title depending on the mistake