Attention LEO's

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by invicta8926, Feb 24, 2013.

1. invicta8926

invicta8926 New Member

First I'd like to apologize if Im posting this in the incorrect forum. I am currently looking into B.L.E.T. but at the same time I am repairing my credit. Will I waste my time taking the course if my credit is currently bad? Will anyone hire me?

2. Kraj

Kraj New Member

I dont know if the glock handgun sub fourm is the right place for this. I would try your luck at someplace like http://forums.officer.com/. You might get more of a LE presence that could help you out.

3. Dizzll

Dizzll New Member

"IF" you're posting in the wrong forum? LMAO Somehow you think "Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > " might be the right place?
    I think no one would hire you because you don't pay attention to details. Sorry for being a d#ck but that's ridiculous lol...

4. bige91603

bige91603 New Member

Have you ever heard the saying if you dont have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Give the man a break

5. Dizzll

Dizzll New Member

Thing about the internet is you can't tell tone. I'm actually laughing about it and not being a hard a$$. Just crazy to see that big of a mis-post.

6. invicta8926

invicta8926 New Member

I understand, just a shot in the dark.

7. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

I know of a few officers with less than sterling credit. What you can do though is go to a Consumer Counseling Agency, most cities have one thats charges little to nothing and they can put you on the path to good credit. With just a year and a half of on time payments your score will go up significantly. In Georgia the state has some programs just for this, maybe your state does too.