Attention Gun Owners

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by coxhw, Apr 27, 2007.

1. coxhw

coxhw New Member

2. BrassMonkey

BrassMonkey New Member Supporter

Dan Simpson is a certifiable moonbat as evident by other articles I have seen from him in the past. That said the true state of the matter is that although in the minority people like him do exist. Feel free to write Mr.Simpson and tell him what you think of his plan to piss on the BOR, and create a Stasi police force right here in America.

3. allmons

allmons New Member

This guy is terrifying!

If his "plan" were attempted, I believe you would see a new civil war. But never let your guard down, ladies and gentlemen - for there are many fools who would try to disarm all citizens. And some of them vote, darn it.

:mad:

4. marmac

marmac New Member

He would love Adolf!!

Other names came to my mind for Mr. Simpson!! The most charitable thing I could say about him was, "How are you related to Homer?" :rolleyes:

He is an idiot!! There are so many holes in this, it is unbelievable that he is a member of the media! Then again . . . . . . . . . . ! :eek:

Can you imagine the level of bureaucracy that this would create?? To keep the hunting weapons and people to go and pick them up for hunting season??!! Can you imagine how much that would cost to maintain, especially the security?? :confused: I have a good name for his "police" to search peoples home for guns; GESTAPO!!

Not to even talk about the constitutional problems!!! If he had been alive during the latter 1700's, he would have been a major reason for the Revolutionary War!! I don't think that even Britain was ever so despotic toward the colonies!!

Can you believe a Second Revolution if the ideas of Simpson were attempted to be enacted?? I sure could!!

MarMac

5. marmac

marmac New Member

BTW, have you ever seen the 240 million guns wandering around America?? I sure haven't seen ANY gun wandering around ANYWHERE!!

Moron!! :p

MarMac

6. opaww

opaww New Member

I just wrote something on this slime bag on another forum I am a member of. The only way he could even attempt it is by using our military as a policing force, this would constitute a military state. Ending in civil war with many millions of gun owners, and a hell of a lot of deaths.

7. dougl2533

dougl2533 New Member

Toledo

Forwarded a copy of the article to several others. We should all send the editor an e-mail stating that we are boycotting ALL of their advertisers until that jerk is FIRED.

8. sourdough

sourdough New Member

This guy gave me cold shivers up and down my spine. He doesn't seem to have read the Constitution of the United States, nor the Bill of Rights. I wonder if he is even aware of it, though his background would seem that he should be.

As far as finding the manpower to enforce any disarming of our country, I'm quite sure that the good old United Nations would love to supply troops to do that task. In otherwords, we would have foriegn troops on our soil enforcing unconstitutional laws. That way our law enforcement and military personnel wouldn't have to break their oath to uphold the Constitution. (Unless of course, we get conned into developing a new Constitution.)

sourdough.

9. UnBound

UnBound New Member

Dan Simpson just outlined the best way to start a civil war in this country.