ATI top folding shotgun stock

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by alex19ccc, Oct 25, 2011.

1. alex19ccc

alex19ccc New Member

2. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Yeah i got one on my new england pump, its an 870 clone so it fits with the 870 adapter. I love the top folding stock, i got the 5 shotshell carrier that goes with i it as well. I didnt notice any change in recoil between the original stock and the folder when fired with the stock unfolded.

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Pretty much the same design Remington used back in the day. Steel rails will slap the dog doo out of your cheek when fired. Probably the most useless accessory I have ever seen for a shotgun (IMHO).

If Cheaper Than Dirt proclaims it the greatest thing since sliced bread, then it is useless as a screen door on a submarine. Their marketing people are more full of sh!t than a Christmas turkey.

4. oli700

oli700 New Member

let me help, the use would be to make it more compact so one can store or carry it in a spot that a full size long gun wont fit.....

5. alex19ccc

alex19ccc New Member

thanks guys, i can see what your sayimg about the metal hurting your cheek, i do shoot my gun alot when i do go to the range.. but range season is almost over here in missouri :(
    plus i mainly want it cuz it looks bad4ss XD

6. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Thats why i put the folder on my shotgun, it fits perfectly in the small space behind the seat in my regular cab dodge dakota