ATI Destroyer

Discussion in 'Mini-14 Forum' started by mudpupp, Apr 8, 2012.

1. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

The New ATI Destroyer is a nice looking setup (pic), but I have never handled one, so I have ZERO EXPERIENCE with these?

Anyone have opinion or experience with said stock?

Prices vary!

Attached Files:

2. Angry_bald_guy

Angry_bald_guy Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Looks just like the strikeforce with different coloring to me. I like my strikeforce.

3. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

Are they sturdy or flimsy?

It has DuPont Glass reinforced polymer, soft touch cheek pad, new and improved pivot housing assembly, and the complete scorpion recoil system.

I just don't know if these things handle a 7.62 round over and over and over (I like to shoot a lot).

They look great, but if they are not sturdy, I don't want to waste my money.

Sadly I cannot find any reliable reviews.

4. Angry_bald_guy

Angry_bald_guy Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The Strikeforce is very sturdy. If these are supposed to improve on that, I don't see any problems at all. Get it, and make sure you let us know how you like it.

5. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

the materials are more than enough. i used to work in a factory and those glass filled resins are extreamly strong and light weight.

6. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

Awesome. Now I just have to decide if I want to spend an extra $40 to get the color I want, or if just black is the best color for a stainless Mini 30

7. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

i think its always worth the x-tra cash if its for something u really want :D