Assorted older handguns

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by CulexPipiens, Aug 25, 2011.

1. CulexPipiens

CulexPipiens New Member

My grandfather had a large (50+) firearm collection. He passed away about 25 years ago and the relatives sold off most of it at that time. I just recently found out there were a few left and have been able to acquire them. I had no idea what was there but found some surprises when I got them.

Three of them are hand guns. One is a Colt Huntsman 22lr in great shape. One is a Pistolle Modell 27, aparently a CZ made gun during the time of the nazi occupation. I think it is either stainless steel or chromed. Finally there is an old revolver but the family is mixed on if it really is or a more recent replica.

The Colt is in excellent condition and the "pistolle" is in decent condition. Any idea on what they might be worth?

I won't even ask about the revolver as I have not identified it in any way yet.

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Attached Files:

3. CulexPipiens

CulexPipiens New Member

I got some but upon reviewing they're not the best. I thought I'd wait until I got home later and get some better ones... but since you want a few...

Item1.jpg

Item2.jpg

Item3.jpg

Click for larger image.

4. CulexPipiens

CulexPipiens New Member

I got some better pics now.

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4080.jpg

IMG_4081.jpg

IMG_4087.jpg

IMG_4092.JPG

These are for the Colt Huntsman and the Pistole. On the Colt there is a "-C" after the serial number. Not sure of the significance of this... if any. The Pistole markings are pretty clear now.

5. CulexPipiens

CulexPipiens New Member

These shots are for the unknown revolver. There is a small mark, perhaps a 6 on the bottom and what appears to be "cal 44" on the side. I'm guessing this is the caliber.

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4098.jpg

IMG_4093.jpg