Assembled, Torqued, Ready for Zeroing!

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by SHSBulldog06, Mar 2, 2011.

1. SHSBulldog06

SHSBulldog06 New Member

Last piece of the package came in today, and I couldn't wait to get her put together, I think I will call it the 'yote reaper. Now I can't wait to take this piece of metal to the range to play and get you guys a range report. It should be interesting b/c Stag guarantee's 1/2 MOA with it. I made the mistake of telling my wife she can zero it last week, so I will have to watch. yes yes I already tried to talk her out of it but I don't think she is gonna back out of it. Oh well...I kinda like watching her shoot my guns anyways. Here is the specs

Rifle: Stag Arms Model 6, 24" stainless bull barrel with 1in8" twist, .223/5.56, Hogue grip, and Hogue forearm.
    Glass: Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 BDC, Butler Creek flip-ups
    Mount: Burris P.E.R.P

Attached Files:

2. AusLach

AusLach New Member

Nice looking stick :cool:

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

'Yote Reaper looks like a sweet shooter and should be able to live up to its name without even trying!

Very Nice!! :D

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Great looking setup there!

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Nah. That ain't going to group for shi*ite. You should let me take that off your hands for you before the disappointment sets in. :D

Sweet looking SUR you got there brother. Looking forward to your Range Report.

I just love seeing our members with new Black Rifles. Ar-15 dot WHO?!? :confused:

JD

6. SHSBulldog06

SHSBulldog06 New Member

thanks, looking at the pics it looks like I shoulda went with a lower mount now.

7. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Great looking build. Nice to see someone think outside of the box, really nice!

8. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

That is one pretty rifle you have there. Very nicely done.

9. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

I love it. Love that 1/8, too. Good choice. You might need that scope height to keep a decent, usable cheek weld.

10. MrMilspecer

MrMilspecer New Member

Nice looking AR. I hope its a tack driver.

11. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Bulldog,

Nice Rifle ! If you decide to go to a lower mount just get you a Rock River Scout Rail. You will still have all the eye relief adjustment you need! But I like the rifle!!!! SHARP! And if you decide not to give it to Dillinger I'll be glad to take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

12. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Very nice rifle.
    Is your wife going to let you try it after she gets it zeroed? :D