Assault weapons ban

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by xSTRIKERx, Dec 17, 2012.

1. xSTRIKERx

xSTRIKERx New Member

Everyone please don't go crazy and buy everything in sight its just going to jack prices up,remember 2008 when Obama was voted in everyone bought everything up

2. Squawk

Squawk New Member

Too late. Started 2 days ago.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

We only have 2 lowers and 1 AR left.

4. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

Yup. People are stocking up on future confiscation items.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

our entire military only has about a million firearms. there are currently nearly 300million in the hands of private citizens. we got em outnumbered. they can try confiscating but i dont think its going to work

6. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Yep you're late. Sales are picking up to say the least.

7. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

Buy them up. If the AWB fails to come around, the market will be flooded with AR's and AK's and I can get some more at drastically reduced prices.

8. therhino

therhino New Member

IMO, all you're going to see is a refined NICS check network, and possibly some magazine size restrictions for rifles. There simply isn't enough political clout in place to outright ban anything, and any executive orders will be knocked on their asses as unconstitutional.

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I have one question for you.
    Does Obama need any kind of approval to re-classify firearms?

10. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I'll hand mine over...1 round at a time...;)

Tack

11. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

can he pull rank in the form of an executive order?

12. Quentin

Quentin New Member

13. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Bought a glock Friday and I'm picking up a 10/22 tomorow.

14. Squawk

Squawk New Member

Good luck confiscating my weapons *****. It won't happen as long as I breath.

15. Donn

Donn Active Member

I'd like to think you're right Rhino, but 1) When has the Constitution made a difference to the current crowd in D.C. And, 2) It was former Obama adviser and current Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel who said "You don't ever want a crisis to go to waste. It's an opportunity to do important things you'd otherwise avoid." Mr. Obama and his like-minded comrades will act ASAP to take advantage of this tragedy to advance their agenda.

16. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

Some things are worth fighting for. The 2nd amendment is one of them in my opinion. I just hope lots of others feel the way I do.

17. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Bank robbers were the big news in prewar WWII America. The Liberals ignored the lack of jobs and government distrust. They blamed Machine Guns the "Chicago Typewriter" as the number one problem. In 1934 the Machine Gun was put under strick control.
    The number of banks robbed in the U.S. is over 7,111 each year. The total numbers last year averaged 20 banks robbed ever day in the U.S. The Machine gun is never used in crimes. Never in history has there ever been as many banks robbed as we now have. The Machine Gun Law of 1934 cured what? :confused:

18. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Unless he wants his nominations blocked, his tax increase shoved up his....(you get the picture) etc,etc, he would be well advised to not try to make an end run around the congress.

Even his democRAT allies on the hill are extremely jealous of their prerogatives.

19. BudW

BudW New Member

You better make arrangements then because its coming