Assault weapon outcry in Miami

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bobbyb13, Jan 25, 2009.

1. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

2 dead 7 wounded, already the outcry to ban weapons is on. My AR will stay in the safe for weeks, and not bother anyone. But it is always the guns fault. I am so sick of things being blamed on the tool and not the fool. Rant over.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Blame the gun, not the jerkoff gangbanger product of liberal society.

3. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, i saw the whiney mayor and chief of police on TV this morning. The far left idiots never did condemn the criminals who use those guns in violent crimes.

Yep, those dastardly AK rifles jumped into the hands of Leroy and Bubba and killed those folks while they were driving by.

That mayor and cop make me wanna puke.

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Rant on bobby! [​IMG]

Until "Obamageddon" and his minions stop ignoring that our society is full of entitlement crazy, hold-out-their-hands for the gub-mint cheese sickies they will continue to assign blame on any convenient reason they can point at!

"I am so sick of things being blamed on the tool and not the fool."

I like that! :cool:

5. airlink

airlink New Member

Great News, I have solved the problem of my Black Guns going out on their own and causing trouble. I found a Gun Trainer in Wisconson that offers a two week course to teach your guns how to behave. It was amazing when I picked them up. Like night and day. They stayed when I told them to, and even layed down. Best of all under the new Government Program just approved two days ago, the Government agreed to pay for it. The only little thing is, the guns DO have to have a shock collar on around the barrel to remind them when they are bad. A little price to pay.

6. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

Well, just maybe a person would be less DEAD if they are shot with something other than an "assult" weapon. That's the ONLY LOGIC I can see in banning them...

7. bkt

bkt New Member

This is the second killing with an "assault weapon" in recent weeks. You can bet the Brady Bunch and their ilk will be banging on legislators' doors to ban them pronto.

Logic does not apply to those wishing to ban firearms. They depend on ignorant followers who use emotion rather than rational thought.

8. opaww

opaww New Member

Assault rifles only account for a 2% use in crime but the anti gunners yell the most for their ban. They can suck my...well you know.

9. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

I guess all of us gun-advocates are just too stupid to see the anti-gun light! Those statistics that clearly show that gun-bans substancially raises crime, and criminals obey the law and they don't buy illegal weapons... shame on us, we just don't get it!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  10. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I call for an investigation, from here on out, as to where they get the guns. I NEVER see it reported where guys who are incapable of legally acquiring guns get them.

I think it has become incumbent upon us to demand that the media point out that the gun was purchased illegally, stolen, what have you. Attacks on those who follow the rules have gotten old.

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
    -Jeff Cooper