Assault Rifle Sales

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by gunownerz, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunownerz

gunownerz New Member

I wonder what the sales will be from now until Nov 4th? Tonight's debate created a stir! Is anyone planning to buy before election day?

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

first of all, welcome to the forum.

second, many of us don't really care for the term "assault rifle" or "assault weapon" as it conjures up negative thoughts about firearms that the anti gunners, the media and some politicians like to potray firearms as. it has been used to potray firearms as being evil and bad as if an inanimate object has a mind and soul of it's own.

3. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I will be going in the morning after gym time to Sportsmans Warehouse or Dick's Sporting Goods to pick up some Blazer .22LR will provide some recon on the crowds at the counter.

The wife came home from work, the last 2 hours at work (when the debate was going on), the store was almost empty.

They said twitter was active with almost 83,500 tweets per minute. :eek:

I would love to number stats on how many watch the debate tonight.

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Welcome to the forum.

As stated above, and I add that a true "assault weapon" is not normally available to the public.
    "Sport Utilization firearms" are.

5. gunownerz

gunownerz New Member

Thanks for the welcome message! Note taken on the terminology. It's so true that the term has been contorted to be something that its not.

6. gunownerz

gunownerz New Member

Sports Utilization firearm it is! Thanks for the welcome message

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

Please use the politics and controversy or conspiracy section for political topics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.