As to the change in me..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Nov 28, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I rolled my Malibu down a mountain side and hurt myself again. I,m again in the process of heeling again , back to square one.! Slow and easy .!

Hey , not to worry though , it,s me , Dango and day by day , I,m getting better , just another set back .

You great people will keep my humor and spirits ups just like last time and life goes on ..! :D to all others that have problems , let me keep your spirits up , it really does help . No one has any Idea how you all have helped me through some of the roughest times of my life , priceless and I thank you all , let me return the favor ,just talk to me ,

EAT WELL AND ENJOY THE COMPANY OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY , HAPPY HOLIDAYS., :)

Attached Files:

2. Point6liter

Point6liter New Member

Effin aye man I hope you are alright. Sorry to hear about your luck, and I hope you heal up quick!

3. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

real sorry to hear about your bad luck.

I hope u had full coverage?

4. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

Dang, Dango. What are we to think?

You gotta get some better luck.

5. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Holy ****! Batman!

What did you hurt on yourself? Hope you heal quickly. Happy Thanksgiving anyways.:eek:

6. DaughterofAres

DaughterofAres New Member

GLAD to hear you are ok. take it easy. And, hope it's okay to tease you for fun now (since you are feeling better). In Canada we use ski's or toboggans to go down mountain sides :D Again very happy to hear you are getting well. That front panel looks like it was opened with a vicious can opener WO LA!

7. JW357

JW357 New Member

Geeze man. Keep healing up and glad you seem to be ok.

8. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Sheesh dango, don't ever swerve to miss a cat. Glad to hear your ok.

9. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Glad to hear that you aren't seriously hurt brother!

Sorry to see more challenges for you!

On the up side, looks like Clarion Co. to me, not Youngstown!

10. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Ahhh, and I thought you were an impostor. Now I see you just bumped your head on the dashboard and aren't yourself. :p

Glad to have you back Dango, and be careful in those things. Happy Thanksgiving.

11. dango

YEAP , had good insurance and got a good dollar for the car.luck , it had nothing to do with it .! We are surrounded by hurds of white tails and I do mean heards .! I wasn't,t going that fast cause that time of year (rutt) critters are crazy a way out of the norm.
    Fact is , they had the road completely blocked , about 23 or so .! I tried to just nick the one big doe in the butt to get around.! It was nothing but wet leaves and pine straw . Just that little bump was enough to kick the back end out and I caught a little gulley where water constantly runs .! Just enough to turn the car on it,s side and Weeeeee Haaaaaa , I slid down a good distancnce down the mountain ..! Sheeeez..!

If luck played into it , I was lucky that it slid down the gulley on it,s roof and side , it could have been way worse so luck , well luck did play into it cause it could have been so much worse...! Again , one lucky man and thanks but all is well .! :)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  12. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

DAY-UM son! Sorry Dango- you leave us no alternative.

Please place your arms along your sides.

Folks, would two of you please grab the corners of the roll, and start wrapping him?

BubbleWrap3.jpg

Start at his toes- go all the way over the top of his head, then back down again- we want at least two layers.

No, that's OK- we will come back and punch a hole there so he can breathe, drink and talk. Later we may free up one finger so he can type.

If we don't package you, we are going to have to label you- "Best if used by LAST MONTH!"

*note to self- keep him away from the explosives magazines*

13. G30USMC

G30USMC Well-Known Member Supporter

Dang Dango, you have gotten some bad luck :(

I hope it changes for you and changes quick !

14. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Dango are you and MobileMarine having a contest to see who dies or gets permanently crippled first? :eek:

15. dango

I,m going to live to be 300 , beat that...! :p

16. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

So far so good.

17. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

That sucks. But your the mighty Dango. Nothing can stop you.

18. orangello

orangello New Member

Glad you made it! Gotta watch those darn jaywalkers.

19. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

Did you even get any meat out of the deal?

Glad your are getting better, I know you like to push yourself just be careful.

20. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

And here I thought you were just p.o.ed at Something someone said to you! Man, just glad your ok! Get better soon. Not much worse then car accidents except for boats and aircraft crashing....